Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide To Getting Laid on Instagram

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a few people asking me to do this, and with the lockdown here in Sydney being extended i thought i would finally make this thread.

With Instagram the first thing you want to do is get a decent amount of followers. A minimum of at least 2000, but ideally you should have between 5 and 10 thousand to really stand out. You should always have more followers than following.

The second thing is engagement, people need to be engaging and interacting with your posts, it's great to have tons of followers but if nobody is liking or commenting on your pictures it looks really sus.

The third thing is photos, you need good quality professionally taken pictures. You also need pictures with friends and you going out, so she knows you have a life. If your photos are not so good, a trick i learnt is it to make your account private so women follow you back out of sheer curiosity.

DMing women, now you need to make sure they follow you back to even see your message. Otherwise you end up stuck in the message request blackhole.

The best way to DM a woman is to reply to her story, it can be any comment or even a compliment. If she replies your good to go, if she just likes your message but doesnt reply you need to ignore and move on.

The beauty of a good instagram profile is, you have a near unlimited amount of options. Its very easy ti search for women to follow. Just look up bars and clubs in your are and follow the women who posted photos there.

If you have any more questions please let me know.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are well written, long guides out there about getting laid from using Instagram. However, you have a good start there.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Some extra tips
Never comment or like her Pics (leave that to the Simps)
If she doesn't respond, move on to the next
Don't DM her friends while chatting to her, since they talk to each other and they will know what your doing
Most women will not respond at all, just like online dating it is a numbers game
If she doesn't follow you back, dont bother

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread. Something I am currently experimenting on as well.

A few questions:

What's your usual IG opening?

What's your frequency of DMing with the girls? How do you approach chat?

I read somewhere about the law of social reciprocity. How people are obliged to give back if you give them something. Do you see this applied on IG? You mention you don't like or comment on girls post, how do you generate interaction from them?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What's your usual IG opening?
I just reply to the stories they post, if they are at a cafe or post a meme you comment on that.

What's your frequency of DMing with the girls? How do you approach chat?
Honestly about 50 women a week, i only DM women that follow me back and post stories.

I read somewhere about the law of social reciprocity. How people are obliged to give back if you give them something. Do you see this applied on IG? You mention you don't like or comment on girls post, how do you generate interaction from them?
The only people who comment on my pics are those that I know irl, sometimes these random girls like my pics but they almost never comment on them. I generate interaction by replying to stories, they often reply to mine as well. I used to always post interesting stories before the lockdown.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just reply to the stories they post, if they are at a cafe or post a meme you comment on that.

Honestly about 50 women a week, i only DM women that follow me back and post stories.

The only people who comment on my pics are those that I know irl, sometimes these random girls like my pics but they almost never comment on them. I generate interaction by replying to stories, they often reply to mine as well. I used to always post interesting stories before the lockdown.
Just playing the devil's advocate based on what I've gathered here from other members. Wouldn't proactively commenting on their stories be considered as needy, 'simpy' or providing validation without them having earned it? Assuming it's a good story (hot chick) there are possibly 100s of other simps doing the same thing.

chensi51

Reaction score
any updates on this guide ? still using the same method?

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well nice guide. But how do you get 2000 followers, or even 10000? I just got 150 with following ppl from the university. Buying seems kinda retarded tbh.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well nice guide. But how do you get 2000 followers, or even 10000? I just got 150 with following ppl from the university. Buying seems kinda retarded tbh.
Just put a photo of a mediocre woman as your profile photo. Then, when you get 20,000 simp followers, switch it up and start using your profile to bang their girlfriends.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I weird for not having Instagram (or Facebook)? I have no inclination for any social media and some girls think I’m weird for that.