Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guaranteed Pickup Line

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is it really you??? It is you!! My psychic told me i'd find you here!!"

Let a moment of silence take place for the George Bush "Shock & Awe" to take place.

Then you can do one of two things (read step 1 or jump right to step 2):

1. Take it one step further, making a joke about something else your psychic said. Then relieve the bewildered look on her face by moving onto step 2.

2. Tell her you were only joking. "My name is ____, what's yours?" "What brings you to ..... (whever you are) (fill her name in here).

Ok your in... Now apply all your DJ techniques =)

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually tested this one with success?

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

That's pretty funny. I might try this, just for kicks. Yeah, what has your experience been with this?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Tell her you were only joking. "My name is ____, what's yours?" "What brings you to ..... (whever you are) (fill her name in here).

I wouldn't do this though. It makes your opener a PU line. However, the first option is good.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool responses. I Agree, it can make your opener a PU line which is stepping into dangerous territory. Flowing with it could prove a much better outcome. Thanks for the responses.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" i'm only joking" does seem to show weakness???

carrying on the joke woulf be much better.

if you carry on seeing a girl u picked up on that line u can keep using it in the relationship.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord_Galth,

I didn't seem to catch your name.. or was that a pick up line you were using on us forumites.. "Hi, my name is Galth, spread em!"

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm, that is an allright one... I also have one that is usable in ANY situation imaginable. This line is truly THE generic line, if ever there was one... this DOES take a little bit of EFFORT though (god forbid something with effort tied to it), so what is this line :

"Hi, I noticed something interesting about you."

The women will want to know something interesting about herself, but before you go about telling her, you drag it on...

"Not many people are like this..." or "I haven't seen that in a while."

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another:

You: "Excuse me, what day is it today?"
She: "Tuesday"
You: "And what year is it?"
She: Either laughs or gives an odd look.
You: "The reason I ask is because I have traveled from the future to save your planet."
You: In the future, we all have super human powers. My superpower is the french kiss.
She: (Lusts for you uncontrollably).

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up Lines

I htink it is good to just say hi no pick up lines at all let it flow naturally.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite pick-up lines is...

Just walk up to a girl like she is one of your good male friends that you haven't seen in a while. Put out your hand like you are trying to give her a high five and then just continue to talk to her as if you know her really well. At some time, she will probably say "Do I know you?" and you say "No... I don't think so".