Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grrrr Look at me! Any tips

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is me...

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3970/pic3ce.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1488/picreal3nz.jpg

Yes im 23 yrs old! Do you guys have any tips how i can look more older? I do work out, and i am muscular, but skinny.. I think the only way i could look older is if i put on alot of weight basically become fat which is something i aint doing! I mean i could have a goatte but i cant really grow it for long because at my job, the clean look si essentail... I dont know i just hope someone might have tips

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move in with the b1tchiest, most controlling woman you can find. Live as long as you can with her. You'll put years on your appearance.

If you don't wanna do this, deal with the way you look.

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id probably go with the gaining of more lean mass. Change your diet to a high protein, high carb diet and hit the weights.

I believe that once you gain at least 10-15 or even 20 pounds.. it'll just fill you out a bit more and maybe give you more of a more mature look...

I did this about 6 months ago.. I've gained about 20 pounds in lean muscle mass.. and people think Im older..

I had the same problem.. kind of a smooth, babyface type look.. it sure didnt hurt that's for sure.. and my success rate has gone up quite a bit.

Just get yourself into a good gym.. use creatine, whey protein, and weight gain shakes.. it's tough, but worth it!

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Mason,

I actually have i think Weight Gainer 3000 or something like that from GNC, i cant drink that crap even when i think about it i want to puke! ANy recomendations for weight gain shakes? Something thats not TOO sweet as that GNC crap

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A smile couldn't hurt either......:D

Go to www.skinnyguy.net man, that site changed my life forever.....and when you're done there and don't feel like buying his program, go to bodybuilding.com and they'll give you all the workout/nutrition tips you'll ever need

But on a personal note: Bodybuilding alone will not help you with women......get out there and sarge sarge sarge!

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea..

there's one REALLY good mass gain drink that you can mix with milk or water which really helped me LOADS and it taste REALLY good..

the main thing though when choosing a mass gain drink is to make sure it's low in sugar or no sugar at all.

The one that I think is the most effectivve, but you have to watch out or you WILL get a gut.. lol.. is nLarge 2. awesome!

Another thing about bulking is you CANT be afraid to put on some mass.. sometimes you WILL get fat.. the ideal is to gain JUST 1-2 pounds of lean mass per week.. but Im sure youll find more on that in the bulking section..

A website Id DEFINITELY recommend you checkin out is

www.bodybuilding.com

There is a wealth of knowledge there for people just getting started and it's free.. check it out.. and good luck.. it'll be worth it in the end. Promise.

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: slick it

Here's a quick tip to look older and more sophisticated. Dye your hair a darker color and slick it back like an italian gangster.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, your body isn't what makes you look young, it's your face.

Grow some facial hair, and get rid of the spiked hair.

BTW, the girl to your right is a hottie.

You kinda look like that guy, I forgot his name, on Final Fantasy X

KenJones

Reaction score
Hey man,

Seriously forgo the slicked back guido look. He's right about keeping your hair dark, but keep it short, and don't spike it like some ****ing cartoon character.

Secondly, if you want to look older, dress older. Women are very judgemental. The honest truth is your clothes determine whether they will date you. Its sad but true because the way you dress indicates a certain class of person, rank, wealth, upbringing.

In other words, don't wear baggy pants and loose polos.

About gaining weight, it gets very easy the older you get. You can use your youthful look to your advantage though. Just be a worldly guy and an engaging conversationalist. read the paper, etc. It will also exude an interesting future accomplisher, something all girls like if she's worth her salt.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Older people tend to not have blond spiked hair.
Yes. Stop with the extreme spikes. Besides that, you are very cute, and looking that young is not a bad thing. It makes you suave and slick. You should work it. I know a guy who is 26, looks 17, and is the ****iest SOB because he knows how to work it. Charm. And the ladies love him.

Just cut it out with the middle school hair.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: At the final fantasy character !
Dude, you look fine, grow some short sideburns, and cut your hair and lose the highlights. As said before, you will need to dress A LOT smarter if you want to be taken as older. Im talking blazer's and t's :)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Don't worry a bit about it.

Bang all the young (18+) girls you can while you can, cause one day, it'll all be over.

Another positive is that when you get older, you'll still look younger than you actually are, and you'll be able to bang babes 10+ years younger than yourself.

This is a blessing, not a curse.

And forget that Weight-gainer stuff: It's all just overpriced sugar powder and the weight you gain from it won't be good or healthy weight.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your tips and advice guys..

Well actually recently i did cut my hair so the pic is little outdated i have a short natural darker look with no more blonde spikes..

.Although when i did have them and me and my boys did go out whenever it was a club, strip club, bar whatever the girls would usually come up to me and say i love your spiky hair so i dont know... And these females well usually older 23-27

:crackup: T final fantasy character..never thought of that lol

But as for myself i dont really have the problem with my look that much... I do have girls approach me and stuff but alot of them dont approach and simply dissmiss me because THEY THINK im alot younger then them but in fact i am older (wish they knew that)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is all this about don't spike hair? i know plenty of older dudes with spiked hair that pull in women all the time. spikey hair has nothing to do with looking older..

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some good advice above, which sounds like you've taken --

spiked hair won't bring the women to you, they just use it as a conversation point. you could shave and that would be used as a conversation starter - it's something else you've got going on that's bringing them over. It ain't the spiked hair

cut the heavy hair-prep -- highschool kids, frat boys and gays go for that much involvement. usually men get something short and tasteful and easy to manage since they're more concerned about other things (50 hr work weeks, NFL, their car, etc.) don't get me wrong: keep it nice, just don't make it a primary pursuit. Spiked highlighted hair says it is -- or it says "boy" or "vain" or "self-involved".

dressing more adult will get you further than bulking up -- keep yourself trimmed and toned, don't go gorilla, but dress in slacks, nice shirts, a blazer and you'll be taken more seriously - like you know what you're doing and where you're going

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

Girls are like guys, they will find an excuse to "open" you. Spiked hair was just the excuse.

Drop hints about your age. Talk about the 80's or something. Make fun of girls for looking under 21 (this one is always a winner: "HEY! What are you doing in here, aren't you too young?" Call them "babys" or something. Do a "guess my age" thing...