Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growth of Muscle Q's???

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How long is it till u can normally see a change? i noticed my arm looked nice when i was lifting in the gym but now it looks a billion times smaller ( wtf :/). Like right when i finished it was nice but now the next day it looks smaller..?

2. Also im 5'5, ill be17 next month, and im around 120 pounds i think... somewher said i needed 180 g of protein a day..? how the heck can i get that? im not taking whey protein i might get a gold card next month, iforgot to this month and its past the 7th day limit ( for gnc ) but even wwiith whey protein that seems hard to get.. even 100 isnt incredibly easy ( and i drink a lot of milk).

If you dont get enough protein/food will your muscle not grow? I dont feel like i ate as much as i should have last night, so im kinda paranoid about it...???????????

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been training regularly and pretty hard for several months now, although I think my strength is a fair bit larger than when I started I don't look much bigger, maybe a small difference. I'd say it's the diet, at the beginning I really went all out to get like 150 grams a day but soon slowed down, whey protein is expensive and you have to eat A LOT. preparing the meals and everything, takes some dedication, as much as it does to go into the gym.

You also need to keep upping the weights, you can't let yourself get comfortable with a certain weight, once you can do it you have to keep increasing it, you can't get to a stage where it's not so hard going to the gym anymore :D which is a shame... five sets of squats is SOOOOOOO BAD.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your arms looked nice because your blood rushed to them. Blood goes, guns don't look so big. You're not going to notice results right away. Building muscle is a gradual process. Think in terms of weeks and months, not days and hours.

1 can of tuna has about 35g of protein. A tall glass of milk has about 12g (1g per ounce). When you're done working out, if you have tuna and milk, you can easily get 50g of protein in about 10 minutes. Throw in a couple PBJ's, a few more glasses of milk, and a chicken breast or two (25g + per breast), and you're easily nearing the 200g mark. It shouldn't be that hard to eat 180g if you're trying to.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but i dont want to and can't eat the same **** everyday? generally the things i would have everyday or almost everyday are milk, yogurt... and maybe rice lol.... ( i drink a lot of milk) ... how important is water? i never used to drink water i was always a milk guy.
and do u know anything besides tuna that has a lot?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone just told me about cottage cheese about a week ago... its a gold mind of protein!! :)

Mr. Mystery

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cottage cheese has 7g per 1/4 cup. You could easily get 20g from CC in one sitting.

Tuna is great, so is chicken. Eat some beef. Milk, nuts (peanut butter), cheese, beans, and eggs are all decent sources.
but i dont want to and can't eat the same **** everyday?
You don't have to eat exactly the same thing everyday. Having a can of tuna or two every other day isn't going to kill you. Grilling chicken 3 times a week isn't bad, and you don't have to fix it the same way. Make a few ham sandwiches or PBJs for lunch. Have eggs for breakfast. It's really not that hard, especially if you really want to grow. If you don't have the motivation, just forget it.