Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growing Taller Exercises

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some info, you be the judge.

This is a moot point for me to even discuss this cause I have finished growing and am extremely tall. I could wreck your height bell curve for sure. I am 6'11" and have a 38 inseem and a 38 sleeve. Quite a pain to get clothes sometimes.

Anyhow here is a book I found on Amazon that may be of help to you. It is called Growing Taller Secrets. Feel free to look it up and see what you think. There should be a few more books on the subject. I heard there is websites that sell this same information too. So do a google search for that.

Good Luck.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 18 there is still some chance you might grow a couple of inches. I wouldn't worry about it. After 21 you're pretty much set. As posted before, try balancing your muscles to improve posture.

I always think of Evander Holyfield, who supposedly grew 1.5" between fights early in his carreer. He was a cruiserweight at 190 lbs. and 6'1", in his last fight against Carlos DeLeon in April of 1988. In his next fight in July, his heavyweight debut, against James "Quick" Tillis, his height was listed at 6'2 1/2". And looked as tall as Tillis who is 6'2" or 6'3", during the refs instructions in the middle of the ring. Holy has been listed at 6'2 1/2" ever since. Something to think about. I don't know his workout program or anythin, but he did weigh in at a very lean, trim 202, with a much thicker neck, like a big football player.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score

There is no exercises.

I think it's all genetic, I broke my wrist at the end of last football season. After looking at my X-rays the doctor said I probably have 3-4 more inches to grow because the end of my wrist was very feathery and soft and that is why it broke so easily. I'm about 6-3 right now, It would be awesome to be 6-6'...heh.

I think cosmetic doctors can break your legs and add a few inchs, mabe enough to get you to 6-0'.

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a whole endrocrinolgy test done when I was 12 and 6'1'. The doctor x-rayed me and said to my parents this child will be no taller than 6'4" cause the plates are almost closed over. Well I think I beat his eastimate by 7". So doctors are people too. Worthy of no more respect than you or I.

There are drugs for dwarfism too. Maybe ring out an extra 3" tops. Be careful if you are already tall. You can develop acromeglia. Which isn't pretty.

Breaking the legs and using traction to pull them apart to stimulate growth only does your legs. But at best 4".

Bobeboy

Reaction score
I am 50yrs old I work out and weigh around 215. A few years ago I wrestled (trying just to push them back) a few people (having never wrestled before) all were tall and two close to 300. My height was an advantage.I either won or it was a draw. People would have evolved taller if it was an advantage. We arrived at generally the best height with the available diet. Specialized circumstances called for different statures(pygmy Watusi) Now that our diet is more rich than the one we evolved with(not the diet that was sought but that was generally obtained) we have a condition that is not what we evolved to. That is why in the most fundamental of all human selection(grappling) 5 8 and 195 seems to be a winning size. Bob

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making yourself taller is about as likely as making you're schlong longer, it ain't happening, no way, no how, just gotta accept what you were given.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry love looks like you have finished growning, better getting used to your height forever. You can buy high heels or if ambitious become an astronout, you will definitely grow taller then