Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grinding a Job

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently working 12hrs a day, 6 days a week. With travel to and from work it's a 14hr day. I will have to do this for the next 3 years, at least, to save the amount I want.

How many of you are working long hours to save for something you want?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently working 12hrs a day, 6 days a week. With travel to and from work it's a 14hr day. I will have to do this for the next 3 years, at least, to save the amount I want.

I had no problems doing 50-60hrs weeks as an hourly contractor in IT from 2000-2013, However from 2014-06/2016 I worked 90 hrs a week working two full time jobs. I didn't have a lot of support, because on the days I could only get 3 hrs of sleep it would've helped if someone could've prepped meals and did light cleaning.

I'm about to do it again. 80-90 hrs, the plan is to get caught up on back child support, fatten retirement accounts and actually fully own a home. So I may take 5 years on it. My break only working 40 hrs felt great though!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And my personal opinion when you don't have time it is BEST to have a stable and secure LTR where both your needs are met. Cause you don't have time for drama or chasing babes or keeping up with them. It's best to have pvssy in the HOUSE.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hope you're in an hourly pay position and not a set salary. Or, if you are on salary, you have a big bonus coming for you due to all the hard work.

I have a salaried position (for a 40 hour week) and I put in 50 hours just to be on the safe side, so I can tell myself I'm going above and beyond. I'm not willing to do much more than that since my company frowns on charging OT unless it's absolutely necessary for a deadline (the 10 extra hours I alluded to above, I do not charge OT).

So....I see nothing wrong with it if you are getting the required sleep and aren't burning out. Keep your eye on that prize. What else are you going to do? That's one thing I've learned.....either you're doing something productive or destructive. There's not much in the middle.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do average 60 hours a week (last night finished at 10pm),usually 8am to 10pm. Add up to 5hours dancing a week, add 6 hours gym(1 hour day: cardio,yoga,muscle).. than 20hours studying (night-wekend)....

Your social life will take a shortterm hit. However, long run it will pay financially/freedom/health wise....

Success is 1) knowing what you want 2)pay the price

Dating wise... you might have a dry but when you go out you'll be more focused (landing easier or plate), + the female who care will stay