Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greta Thunberg telling Andrew Tate that he has a small Dvck led to him getting arrested a day later

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Andrew Tate sighed as he looked at his phone. Dunked on by Greta fookin Thunberg. "What could be worse?" He thought as suddenly a loud knock came from his door

He's gonna ask the judge "What colour is your Bugatti?"

It's OVER for Andrew TateCels?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be fine. (inb4 this comment ages poorly lol)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered whether the accusations are true or not. I wouldn't be surprised.

Her insult wasn't very good though. I'd rate it a 3 out of 10. Any smalld1ck insult lacks creativity. I would have told him he should have bought 32 cars and gotten his teeth fixed.

If I were him I would have replied that I sent the email list to flatsypatsy@downsyndrome'com

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered whether the accusations are true or not. I wouldn't be surprised.

Her insult wasn't very good though. I'd rate it a 3 out of 10. Any smalld1ck insult lacks creativity. I would have told him he should have bought 32 cars and gotten his teeth fixed.

If I were him I would have replied that I sent the email list to flatsypatsy@downsyndrome'com
I don't think she has Down's Syndrome exactly, but obviously some type of chromosomal abnormality, one that doesn't affect her intelligence, but definitely her physical development.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I missed this and started a new thread.

"Wtf. Was it an April´s fool joke? Why are we not talking about this?

I remember watching a video months ago. He was talking about his plates working for him, being video chat girls. Now apparently one of them says she felt "threatened" into working.

There are also videos of him saying that because no one has been able shut him up, he was going to be sent to jail for no reason and / or murdered. Looks like he was right."

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of statement that turns me off about this guy. Why the need to mention what you own? It's pathetic and translates to small d**k vibe in my books.

We can argue all day whether it was a good burn or not, but he def got zipped by the lemonade girl next door. I mean there is no comeback for that. He got shut, period. But that's what happens when you have a big mouth.

Regarding the whole kidnapping thing, probably not true. At least not entirely. But you want attention? You'll get it. You bark loudly? You'll get zapped. Simple.

There is a saying in Spanish that goes:

"Perro queue ladra no muerde" (Dog that barks doesn't bite) To me, Andrew Tate is that kind of guy.

I've said this multiple times, and won't get tired of saying it cause young men out there need to realize this for the sake of their masculinity and the community around them: If you need to prove (and yell out loud) that you are "Alpha", you are not. In fact, you are the opposite of that.

We have to learn to enjoy our success in private.

Last edited: