Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greetings from Hong Kong

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Born and raised in Hong Kong, also based in Hong Kong now.

Discovered the Manosphere and the red pill few months back via Rollo and Richard Cooper, they are like the father figures I needed but never had in life.

After taking in the RP, the current state of masculinity disgusts me. Many things I never batted an eye for started to become apparent, rhe eastern world is very plugged in, yikes. Amazes me how the society thinks this is alright and says nothing of it, anything that benefits the female primary social order right?
Looking at these malfunctioned "men", soy, sissy, weak, I just cringe real hard. Can you even call them men?

It's so revolting that I would rather die then remain one, so I started getting my crap together and are now lifting heavy stuff at home 3 times a day, doing whatever I can to not be them.

Currently also slowly tapering off the last dose of the anti depressant I have been taking,
it's becoming progressively well after taking the RP and realizing what it means to be a man.

I found out the importance of tribes and how crucial it is for men, especially in this day and age to band together and help each other out,

that's why I found my way here, wanting to be part of a community of bros that are not plugged in, and are aware.

I am still fairly new to the concepts of RP, game, most of the stuff in the Manosphere,
so would very much appreciate fellow senpais could guide me along the way.

The least I can do to return the favour would be language help perhaps? I can do both Chineses, Cantonese and are also learning Japanese right now.
Since I am still finishing my Bachelors and really, don't know jack about much else, just got loads to learn.

Cheers,

Hayashi

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Born and raised in Hong Kong, also based in Hong Kong now.

Discovered the Manosphere and the red pill few months back via Rollo and Richard Cooper, they are like the father figures I needed but never had in life.

After taking in the RP, the current state of masculinity disgusts me. Many things I never batted an eye for started to become apparent, rhe eastern world is very plugged in, yikes. Amazes me how the society thinks this is alright and says nothing of it, anything that benefits the female primary social order right?
Looking at these malfunctioned "men", soy, sissy, weak, I just cringe real hard. Can you even call them men?

It's so revolting that I would rather die then remain one, so I started getting my crap together and are now lifting heavy stuff at home 3 times a day, doing whatever I can to not be them.

Currently also slowly tapering off the last dose of the anti depressant I have been taking,
it's becoming progressively well after taking the RP and realizing what it means to be a man.

I found out the importance of tribes and how crucial it is for men, especially in this day and age to band together and help each other out,

that's why I found my way here, wanting to be part of a community of bros that are not plugged in, and are aware.

I am still fairly new to the concepts of RP, game, most of the stuff in the Manosphere,
so would very much appreciate fellow senpais could guide me along the way.

The least I can do to return the favour would be language help perhaps? I can do both Chineses, Cantonese and are also learning Japanese right now.
Since I am still finishing my Bachelors and really, don't know jack about much else, just got loads to learn.

Cheers,

Hayashi
Welcome and cheers!

Modern Man Advice

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hatashi,
Be good to have a Chinese perspective on all this....I have long held a view that if the British had exported their Legal system and sense of humour rather than Opium to China then the World would be a much more interesting place....Singapore and Hong Kong being a case in point.

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hatashi,
Be good to have a Chinese perspective on all this....I have long held a view that if the British had exported their Legal system and sense of humour rather than Opium to China then the World would be a much more interesting place....Singapore and Hong Kong being a case in point.
Yeah I won't be in HK for longer either, seeing as how things developed since 2019, and what is ahead of us right now.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m also lifting at home being unable to use my gym due to only having one vax shot. Welcome aboard.

DukeLasale

Reaction score
My pleasure to see another HK bro who dedicated to man up himself here!! Hows you going so far.

Of Myself, just started to taking the dosage a year later than you. Still working hard to unplugging myself. If you still in town, free to come out and chill. I have been less tolerate to the deep blue pilled condition Stink Kong atmosphere.