Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greatness is learned by watching greatness

keep it movin

Reaction score
Do you think Michael Jordan thought up all those moves he had by himself (he wasn't the first to fly through the air, ever heard of Doctor J)? Do you think Tiger Woods would be pushing so hard to be the greatest of all time if there wasn't already a greatest of all time by the name of Jack Nichalis. Get the point? All great men throughout history have walked paths that were laid out by someone before them. Now, this is all well and good you're thinking, but what the f*#k does that have to do with attracting women. My answer is this: It has absofreakin everything to do with your pursuit of the opposite sex. Why you ask? Because women always have been and always will be attracted to greatness, true greatness that is. Well Mister smart guy, you're probably telling yourself right now, what exactly defines true greatness as you put it. True greatness is more than just having a positive or confident attitude. It is more than having a lot of money too (there are a lot of examples of great men in history who didn't have a lot of money). It isn't defined by fame either (again, there are great men who aren't famous either). So what makes one man great and another severely lacking in this attribute? Truly great men exhibit certain personality traits that sets them apart from the average guy. Look at a guy like Michael Jordan for example. True, he was blessed with god-given talent and ability but his game still needed a lot of work in order to become one of the greatest of all time. He was a poor outside shooter when he entered the league. His defense wasn't outstanding either. He was on the skinny side and used to get pushed around by physical teams like the Pistons. He didn't yet know how to take a team to the next level, etc. etc. Jordan worked hard on his outside shot and became a good 3 point shooter. He lifted weights and bulked up to withstand the physical punishment. He learned to have confidence in his teammates and work to make them better. What is your point, you may ask? That is what greatness is all about, the desire and willingness to commit oneself to excellence and doing whatever it takes to achieve an objective (which in Jordan's case was to win an NBA title and he won six of them). Do you know what effect that has on a person? It increases your self confidence, it makes other people have more confidence in you, you become a man to be reckoned with and taken seriously, when you speak others listen, you earn the respect of those around you, you gain a feeling of self-fullfilment and accomplishment, you have more pride in yourself, your percieved as having higher status, need I go on? Anyone of the things I just mentioned would make you attractive to a woman, but the combination of them all is virtually irrestistible. Only the most stupid female wouldn't want you. So how do I get started on the road to greatness, you may be thinking? First off, if you don't exercise, I strongly suggest you start getting some form of exercise at least a few times a week. It not only changes your body, it changes your mental outlook as well. As you progress and get fitter and stronger, your confidence and boldness will increase as well. You also think more clearly because of the increased oxygen and bloodflow to your brain. The point is to set a goal or target to reach and work hard and smart at achieving it. It can be to get better grades, get a better job, start a business (that's what I'm doing), or just find whatever works for you. As you become a better man, a greater man, you will find others, especially the opposite sex, taking notice of your greatness. Great men possess a great vision of what they are working toward accomplishing or building and let nothing or no one stand in their way. They are bold, always looking to learn, possess good people and leadership skills, and they use their time and money wisely. Also, they don't make women their main obsession. They view women as a great part of life and a good and fun thing but it doesn't define their lives or take precedence over everything else. The best advice I could give anyone seeking greatness is to find a person whom you admire and would like to become more like in one way or another and learn from their example. A word of caution though; be careful what you imitate because we tend to become what we pretend to be. Good luck!!!!
"Nothing in the world is acheived without passion". - Unknown Chinese fortune cookie writer

"Let your game do the talking for you, not your wallet". - Keep it movin

"Okay, who forgot to put the top back on the toothpaste?" - Keep it movin

Mach 12

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what this guy said, but I'd like to add my own two bits. I used to be a skinny, nerdy, shy, quiet guy. I never talked, I never had any dates and I didn't have too many friends. However, I discovered that I had somewhat of a calling--track (the 300 meter hurdles). Competing against others and beating them was something I had never experienced before, and as a result of winning, I became a more confident guy with some actual self esteem (wow, whats that?). However, succeeding in anything takes more committment and hard work than I can possibly describe. I didn't only have to work hard in track, but I also had to work on myself. As it turned out, when I started talking to people, I had a pretty good sense of humor too. My people skills improved and I started getting actual dates, and with attractive women, even! So anyway, the moral is that you have to make your own "greatness." If you are a guy that looks at his feet when he talks and feels intimidated around the "beautiful" people like I used to be, you need to find something in which you are special, in which you can excel. And don't say you aren't good at anything, everyone has something about them that deserves the respect of others. Take this special thing, and polish it and perfect it, and soon, without even knowing it, you will have a new aura about you, you will walk down the street with confidence, and this one thing can start a chain reaction in which everything you do boosts your confidence. You don't have to be Michael Jordan or Derek Jeter or Brett Favre to get the women, but it helps in all parts of life to think and know you are the master of your domain.

------------------
"What is past is prologue" - Oliver Stone, JFK

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post man! Just remember guys...You are a man, and the world is your footstool! Focus on what you desire and go after it. Learn to be adaptable and never quit. And like keep it movin said, never make women the focus of your life.