"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Great Video Detailing Current Online Dating

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The stats she cited on ratios in 2020:

1. Tinder (76% male)
2. Bumble (67% male)
3. Hinge (65% male)

That's bad. I noticed in my own dating that apps got worse as the 2010s progressed, leading to me ceasing use. Clearly, I was not a Top 10% guy otherwise my app experience would have been better. While I was getting a solid number of dates from apps, I was having too many "one date, no sex, no second date" dates, which were a waste of time.

She said Tinder was 60% male in 2015, which was still too male.

At the end, she goes into how apps are affecting in-person approaching, though it is mainly focused upon Gen Z (birth years 1997-2012). The oldest members of Gen Z (1997-2002) have never known a dating environment without swipe apps. I don't think there are a old of older Gen Z's on here.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Tinder used to be pretty good for me then it just fell off a cliff. I get about one match a month from chicks way to far away. Guess if you dont pay for it after awhile you go to the bottom of the rotation or something.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top