Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great advice I got from my friend

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago, I was telling a friend of mine about some opportunies of approaching girls that I missed. He gave me these words of advice:-

ALWAYS approach, there's nothing to lose.(Within reason of couse...don't approach someone who is with a boyfriend etc)

Remember, if it ****s up you can just leave, so no need to fear rejection.

If it ****s up, you'll never see her again anyway, so why does it matter.

And if it goes well, you're in...

And finally, if you don't try, you AUTOMATICALLY get NOTHING. If you do try, there's a chance you will get her number, and you also make steps to conquering your 'fear' of approaching.

So guys, next time you see a girl you want to approach, and you feel nervous, remember this advice. I'm working on conquering my fear of approaching girls, and this advice has helped me a lot.

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some advice to help implement this approach--

When you see a gorgeous woman, make it AUTOMATIC through practice that the FIRST thing that runs through your head is a thought about how you are going to seduce her. Or, just PUSH that thought through. CREATE it. It's that FIRST thought that counts, and even if you start chickening out later, if your FIRST thought was about seducing her, you will subconsciously still want to do it. Just push that FIRST thought of seduction through your head MANUALLY until/if it becomes automatic, and that's the groove your mind will run it afterwards with this particular situation, even if it strays a bit. The reason this works, is that it puts your mind in the optimistic, goal-oriented mood it needs to be in to ward off thoughts of not being good enough, or not having any basis on which to approach. Make that first thought one of seduction, and in your head you will instantly have SELF-VALUE, and will have justified to yourself your approaching her, because now all you can think about is of how much fun she would have if you approached her. So why deprive her of that?

It's a simple idea, and I've even explained it more elaborately than it deserves to be.