Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Graduate Job Hunting

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a recent graduate from university and have started looking at graduate jobs, applying and interviewing. I've had three interviews, two of which have invited me back for final interviews early next week. One of the jobs would involve selling a product to customers. The other, which I find much more interesting and exciting is a consultative role where I will be dealing directly with CEO's and higher up's of large well known companies.

The question I have is this. Say I get this consultative type job and meet these higher up's how could I go about making it so that they attempt to head-hunt me to join their organisation at a reasonably high level?

I am aware that I would have to be remarkably well informed on their business as well as extremely endearing as a person, but what else would help in this regard? This job seems like the perfect opportunity to create relationships with very successful people.

Gunner

BigSlick23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a Great Attitude, Great Work Ethic, but more importantly have an awsome personality. These will overshadow your resume! Trust Me!