Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grad '03: Prom stories! Lets hear 'em!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, so i had my prom last night it was a blast. The music was pumpin, and i slow-danced with one of the hottest girls in school for the last dance! I was the envy of more than half the guys :D

Anyways, i went to an afterparty, and left just in time, coz like 20 minutes later, there was a huge fight, and like 3 people got stabbed.

Lets hear some of yours!

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I strolled into my prom a half hour late and interrupted my principal who was in mid speech to the cheers of my class mates who I'm notorious with for always showing up late. I made a corsage out of dandelions for my friend's date because my friend forgot to get one for her. Got some prizes when I was voted "Most likely to show up late to his wedding" and "best body". And ofcourse I made sure to get a picture with every hot girl.

At the after party all these older guys showed up and one guy (a hockey player goon) was so hammered he went around punching everyone within range and then went and beat up this girls car in the parking lot. I hooked up with my best friends girlfriend and some people got the foreign exchange student really drunk. That about sums it up ;)

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a million pictures with all my good friends and left for the after party. Walked into an Open Bar club and drank as much as i could until 5:30AM. While i was there, i started to hit on everyone that was on the dancefloor. Hooked up with my good friend's girlfriend, then attempted to hit on her best friend. My good friends girlfriend got mad and slapped me.
Threw up all over the bathroom in my hotel room and clogged the sink up.

thats it. ;)

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a million pictures with all my good friends and left for the after party. Walked into an Open Bar club and drank as much as i could until 5:30AM. While i was there, i started to hit on everyone that was on the dancefloor. Hooked up with my good friend's girlfriend, then attempted to hit on her best friend. My good friends girlfriend got mad and slapped me.
Threw up all over the bathroom in my hotel room and clogged the sink up.

thats it. ;)

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex that night for 3 hours, and the morning again for 2 hours. Prom sucked, but afterparty was great.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
my prom was on friday. it was sooo fun.

grindin with every good looking girl.
the dj didnt play 'sean paul'. i had a girl promise me the best grindin of my life and a little present at the afterparty, if the dj played anything by sean paul. :p

handjob at prom. the girl was rubbin me, then i was like 'just do it.' and she got so turned on, got in with her later that night.

cut in on my friend and grinded with this hb. everyone was like 'ooooh ****, you got owned' when i cut in.

afterparty was sic.
oh and i realized something. if you watch the sunrise with a girl, just the two of you. your basically guaranteed some play. the girl basically jumped me when the sun started to rise

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom sucked.

Yeah....I thought my Senior Prom was bullsh!t. Junior Prom was better because most of the people I'm cool with are of the '02 class (I'm '03).

Honestly, I almost walked out of it and I think I would have had more fun going to a college party and drinking a few beers.

EDIT: Plus the college chicks are just plain hotter. At least in my town (I live in a college town). And that there wasn't a single member in my HS graduating class that I would have been willing to bang (seriously!). On the other hand when I go to these parties I always have a few hotties (hotter than anyone at my school) hit on me when I go to these parties.

And that's just plain SAD.

I hated HS (all four years of it), and I'm SO glad that I'm starting at IL St. U this fall, and they have a LOT of hot women there. :)

Ben