Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gotta question for Mr. PuertoRican_Lover

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for your advice earlier on my thread on " what do u guys make of this?" Since your reply I hadnt intiated a conversation with her, didnt text her. Just held back as you said. Just waited like you said to see if she would intiate the conversation. I just wanted to know what you mean by this

"Quit tickling women and start pursuing them in a romantic vein only!!"????? pleaze?

Well heres the update so far if u still wanna know whats going on.

Well last sunday morning I saw her in the morning I didnt even say Hi and she didnt intiate the convo either. Sunday evening service came didnt say anything at the start. When the service was finished I was standing at the entrance talking to another guy ( Another AFC chasing her) She came and bumped into me on purpose from the back. And she was like hey, and we kinda started talking. I didnt talk 4 long just a couple of mins cos I had to go.

Wednesday came by and I had to go bible study. I was sitting down with my other mate and just chatting. We were on the far right corner of the church. Normally were the youth sit. She came and sat beside me. I noticed it but didnt say hi straight away I decided to wait and kept my convo going with my mate. Another guy came and sat at the empty seat beside her so she was talking to him for a while I guess. Then I think when they finished she kinda slapped my thigh and said how was my week. I was like good. I tried not to sound interested or excited to talk to her. Then she started telling me how she was meant to be going gliding soon blah blah. Then suddenly she got interepted by this other guy (AFC no 2). They just said hi and that was pretty much it. When this happened I just pretended again I wasnt interested in talking about the gliding anymore and just started looking forward. But she started talking on again about the gliding.

Thursday nite when I saw her for a friends birthday dinner similar thing happened like she carried on the convo when we got interepted( by AFC no 3 and 4)

Well yesterday (sunday nite ) I asked her if she was going with the youth down south for trip ? she was like yea and asked me If I was ? I was like I dunno if I would be allowed cos I am 20 and shes 18 the age limit was 19.( the trip was down to wellington NZ and I have never been there.) I told her I would like to go though cos I have never been there ( she was brought up in wellington )She was really shocked with a slight smile on her face saying "really, have u never been there"? She she said that I should come down with her and her mate ( a chick )and they are going down in Feb next year. I was like yea maybe.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all good dementia, cheers for ur reply. I am not sure if she has invited the other AFC's to wellington. Yea I have been waiting for a while to ask her what she looks for in a guy, not that I am gonna try to mould myself. I dont wanna ask the question out of the blue cos I might sound random and not natural. Whats a good way to lead the convo into this area.

"The girl has always asked me "What do u look for" back, and its easy to jsut ask related questions and say all the right things, and just get her thinking sexual while being around "

hmmmm what would be some examples of the right things?

And when u say put a move on u mean kino or kinda ask her out. She said a while ago that she was afraid of flying and she wanted to get over it. I have a Private Pilots licence and she knows that I was thinking of taking her on a little ride (in a little cessna) to pauanui ( a little beach town on the east coast of nz for those of you outside nz)

Also can I give this chick the "bedroom eyes" knowing shes a churchy chick and has a lot of guys after her and I wanna be a challenge.

Another thing her best mate from wellington is coming over to auckland this week. I have never met her before. I am thinking of running my game on her. I am hoping the mate finds me attractive and she goes on and talks about me to the chick. hehehe

Man i do too much thinking

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do u think this girl is a sunshine girl? I mean theres a few guys after her, shes touchy but not straight up flirty, doesnt dress to get attention, confident and friendly and a bit of a smart ass.

Reaction score
"Quit tickling women and start pursuing them in a romantic vein only!!"
What I'm saying is that 'don't' become one of her 'playful buddies'. A man should let a woman know that he has romantic interest in her and not try to become her buddy first then her boyfriend! Play and joke around with her once you have an 'official' date.

Don't do what these other guys are doing who constantly want her attention. Now that she has 'opened' up to you is when you should make your 'move'. She made her move and now it is your turn.

A pilot's license is impressive but don't use this fun and exciting flying adventure too early in your pursuit. Go on a 'normal' date first to determine if she has interest in you and not just your flying skills.

Ask her out to do a fun activity. Tell her since you won't be able to go on the trip that you would plan a small adventure for just the two of you.

Do NOT ask her "What do you look for in a manl?" Woman usually ask this question to a man and not the other way around. Do we really care what they are looking for? We are still going to pursue them! Just assume you are the type of guy who she is looking for and that is why she is dating you.

Also, considering that you are church mates, don’t be too sexual in your convo unless she is the initiator.

Ask her out and find out for yourself if she is a sunshine girl!!

Also, there is no need to call me "Mr." PR_L- it takes away the charm from the name :)

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for your reply.

Do NOT ask her "What do you look for in a manl?" Woman usually ask this question to a man and not the other way around. Do we really care what they are looking for? We are still going to pursue them! Just assume you are the type of guy who she is looking for and that is why she is dating you.
hmmmm I dont really care what she looks for in a guy. Cos I am starting to develop the attitude that I have to stay on my game and not fall in love with this chick until she proves to me that shes the one for me. But I read in the Mr. fingz post that

It’s also great to establish expectations on both sides. Find out what she is looking for in a lover, then look at your life to see which of these qualities you possess. Try not to qualify yourself to her using adjectives to describe yourself (I am smart, funny, sensitive, etc), instead use stories and anecdotes of your life to convey these values indirectly. This way she can reach her own conclusions about you, instead of being spoon-fed your own perceptions.
I know everyone has different opinion on things but what do u think that a guy should not ask a girl what she looks for ina lover.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"Quit tickling women and start pursuing them in a romantic vein only!!"
What I'm saying is that 'don't' become one of her 'playful buddies'. A man should let a woman know that he has romantic interest in her and not try to become her buddy first then her boyfriend! Play and joke around with her once you have an 'official' date.
PRL has a point, here. Be careful that you don't end up becoming "like one of the girls", that's all. :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be a little behind on the times but...

What is a sunshine girl:confused:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I might be a little behind on the times but...

Originally posted by baseballDJ
What is a sunshine girl:confused:
LOL! Apparently in the world outside the Commonwealth it means 'a bubbly girl with a personality'. :D

In my world its the topless broad on page 3 of the Sun newspapers. ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
I know everyone has different opinion on things but what do u think that a guy should not ask a girl what she looks for ina lover.
Look at her charachter, and "values" and this will tell you what she wamts in a man. If she is deeply spiritual person then she is looking for someone who shares the same values - if she is a very materialistic and likes "things" then you know she wants a man with career/money!

You will know more of what a woman wants if you look at what she does and at what she values then asking her directly - no need to ask!!

Woman always say they want a sensitive gentle man and yet they avoid these types and gravitate towards the so-called 'jerks'.

Really what women seek for the most part is 'masculonity', men seek 'femininity' - this is the natural order of things!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman always say they want a sensitive gentle man and yet they avoid these types and gravitate towards the so-called 'jerks'.
far out that is so true and it has answered my question big time, cheers for reply PuertoRican_Lover it honestly mean a lot and thanx to the others as well ( dementia )

Reaction score
Because my persona exudes generosity, I shall impart another tidbit of why you should 'not' share your thoughts on the question "What are you looking for in a woman?", when it is asked by an interested party.

An interested woman will use your response to "tailor-make" herself and her past to your wishes and dictates and thus you will never truly see the real her but only a false image that she wishes for you to see!!

So many men have fallen because of this!!

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my world its the topless broad on page 3 of the Sun newspapers.
Where I live she's in the sports section next to Bertuzzi's recent court updates...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, PR_L

Again, I have to ask, where were you in 1983? Or were you an AFC like I was back in the day? :)

Dietzcoi

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this and I have a question:

First, I think PRL is dead on, you can look at a woman and tell what she values in a man.

Now, once you figure that out, how do you convay to her that you have these traits without saying "hey, I am smart" directly.

for instance, lets say a girl likes a man that is rational and doesn't like to argue (unless it's really called for of course). how do you come across as that type of man without just blurting it out?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Where I live she's in the sports section next to Bertuzzi's recent court updates...
No, that's my world to man, just that I travel to the UK alot. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Now, once you figure that out, how do you convay to her that you have these traits without saying "hey, I am smart" directly.

for instance, lets say a girl likes a man that is rational and doesn't like to argue (unless it's really called for of course). how do you come across as that type of man without just blurting it out?
Everyone on 'first' impression determines how 'smart' someone is mainly by their conversation and the words they use - if a man expresses himself well and is articulate this tells a woman that you literate and well-spoken which is a good indicator of intelligence and smarts!.

If you are a computer science major then this tells her that you are logical and have rational thought and possess mathematical intelligence. If you like to read then take her to a bookstore to browse the shelves or better yet have a well-stocked library at home.

If you own your own successful business then this tells a woman that you are an independent thinker and rely on no one except yourself for your financial well-being - it also shows ambition and that you have good business sense.

Lastly, the people she sees you associate with will give her an good indication of what you are about and what you value! If you ‘hang’ with intelligent people then you must be a intelligent man – if you associate with drug-dealers then you keep bad deadly company - birds of the same feather flock together!

And by all means avoid excessive slang and the grabbing of your crotch!! - this tells a woman that you cannot express yourself well and have a crotch problem! :)

Regarding avoiding arguments -if you are soft spoken and calm in your conversations then women know that you are usually quiet and avoid conflict. Loud obnoxious men are more likely to argue and initiate conflict. Also, just say things one time and never repeat yourself or raise your voice unnecessarily so – and the best solution to avoid arguments is to be honest..

Also walk away from petty arguments and tell her you have more productive things to do - if you do this a few times then she'll know it is useless to argue because it only puts you farther away from her - physically and emotionally!! She'll fear losing you and thus she 'll avoid arguments.

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Amen, PR_L

Again, I have to ask, where were you in 1983? Or were you an AFC like I was back in the day? :)

Dietzcoi
I was never an "afc "but rather the opposite - I was and am harsh and held to the truth of what is - I thought the sane way as I do today 20 years ago!! I had my 'afc' moments because people said I was too harsh and that I needed to be more "understanding" so I tried to be more understanding and it just made the situation worse - a hor is what a hor does - don't try to explain or accomadate her wh@redoms!!

I don't trust any woman (hor) who opens her legs to me - I am no one special - I am just the next pimp in line!!! Men falter when they think that they are someone "special" and "different"!!! Never trust a hor that you are "pounding", let alone marry her!!!!