"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Got to get this one this time

Troubles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
There is this gal went to my office to get a trainng week with us. And I found out she likes me...And She asked me if she can stay at mine's at the last day of trainning.

I said "no". Because All my mates and her mates are there and she's very drunk...

Next day, she's seems a bit worry that I told everyone (I didn't) and she found out at last...She is happy and left her mobile no because I need to check something and txt her the result of the work. I txted her the result but there is no reply from her.

Ok, there is a meeting coming on this saturday, she's gonna be there...

What should I do ??

Ps she lived quite far away from me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
first take an english course...

i'm not 100% clear on your situation. so this girl likes you and asks if she can stay at your house? what the hell do you want? i've never seen a bigger flag that says, "FVCK ME." this girl wanted you. you should have closed the deal.

by telling her no you probably seemed like a wuss to her. i hate to say it, but it's probably over with this girl. next time strike while the iron is hot.
 

Troubles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I just got a message from her today...
"Hey you! Sorry haven't got back to you yet, just got my phone dried out!
Toliets and phones don't mix! Thanks for phoning those people for me. We're great , doing a different work now, having a load of fun as usual. Tell everyone we said hi. Her name X"

What should I reply ?
Any suggestions ?
There is a meeting anyway on this Saturday...
Any code breakers ?
Thanks !
 

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
the hell

you want us to tell u exactly what to do.
we CANT. we dont know your personal situation.
That's why Pook said "be a man!" That covers any situation you could possibly get into.
 
Top