"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

got #, text msg, chat online, where are we at?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
my **** is so fvcking small
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Zangatti
PuertoRican, tell me... Do jerks easily pick up women? Just thought you would know best out of most people on this site.
My 15 year old SoSuave member of the effeminate generation - it is MEN who easily 'pick-up' women - do you need further clarification???
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
This site is going to hell in a handbasket.

A thread about internet pick-ups? "I saw her picture and I'd would want to be her boyfriend". Jesus. What happened to meeting girls the old fashioned way? Not that the internet isn't a useful tool - because it is, but this is just crap.

As for shirtless pix, I have a couple. Take a look at the Spring Break picture on page 2... picture 26 or so. www.jbspencer.com/jeremy I'd love to hear anyone call that "effeminite"... I suppose that by having a shirtless picture, that makes me a 'hor'. Then again, I'd like to think that has a little to do with the fact I can't recall the number of women I've shared myself with...

Can't you all just ... grow up? This thread should be locked, deleted, and blasted into oblivion.. along with about half of the rest that I've been coming across lately.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Bishop - you have seem to miss the point - men don't have to prove themselves physically - it is the women who do this (disrobe) to please the eyes of men!! Men who do this are in the 'effeminate' category or those who need to 'prove' themselves wrongly!!

Disrobe your mind to her!!!

I take it that you are the "handbasket" and the carrier going to hell!!
 
Top