"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Got rejected and it feel`s great!

Baddy Love

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Serbia
This morning i got up early and went running, and at the track i saw this HB9 running with a female friend.

At first i tried not to notice her because i was busy, and then, when i`v finished with my program i decided to approach her. She was still running so i had to stop her and introduced my self with a ****y smile, she told me her name and (this is were i made the mistake, as far as i`m concerned) i told her that i didn`t want to interfere with her program so i`ll be short and just asked her for her number.

Then she told me that she was just changing her home number, at which i just laughed. Then i asked her about her cell phone, and she replayed the same.

I stoped for a moment, looked her in the eyes and told her(all with a smile on the face) : yeah, yeah, and u have a boyfriend who`s almost as big as Shaq, right?LOL. Please, is that the best u got?!? I expected smth a bit more creative. ( she was all smiles after that.)

I asked her again, and she said NO. And i was like, ok, see ya tommorow, turned around and leaved.

Man, i got rejected and it still felt great, i mean - u miss 100% of the shots u don`t take.

Anyways, i`m opend to sugestions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Yeah, that was your mistake. But as they say "live and learn"
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
ahhh, never cut it short. get some connection going between you two, if it was a slow paced jog maybe you could have jogged beside her and kept the convo going. Then when you both stop for a drink or something, or when its the end, when you're about to close get the number.

I learnt the cutting it short thing the hard way. A friend told me this girl liked me, so I rushed right in, went a bit suave, and cut it short. oh how I still regret that :eek:
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
dont interrupt her, shell think your rude, and you played it cool, chat to her next time you see her, but finish your program first.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Tight, man, makes me wanna go get rejected, lol. I say interrupt her, cuz u never know when another opportunity might arise. At least you took a chance, right? Don't let it get you down, follow up with some more approaches to build up your skills and confidence!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by DJBen
ahhh, never cut it short. get some connection going between you two, if it was a slow paced jog maybe you could have jogged beside her and kept the convo going. Then when you both stop for a drink or something, or when its the end, when you're about to close get the number.
im not saying youre doing wrong...what ever works for you works.....but sometimes if you come up with an interesting approach, and then shortly after just go back to what you were doing....sometimes theyre the ones come after you...but whatever works
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Awsome, your the kinda guy built for success. Sadly enough, your ahead of most of the guys on this forum becuase you actually DID something instead of WANTING to do something. Congrats for taking control of your life!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Did you really say LOL?
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I thought you did a great job. No matter how it turned out, you actually tried. Getting rejected is a big part of life. Not only with women, but with life in general. People get rejected everyday. Someday, we'll all get to a point where it wont bother us anymore and I'm sure there are some of us that are like that right now.


The only thing I would have done different was make the convo a little longer and maybe just jogged next to her and after a while, tell her you had to leave and close with the number. But, other than that I thought you did a nice job, regardless if you got rejected or not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top