Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got everyting... and a slight problem

16socal

Reaction score
Hello. I am a 16 year old white (tan) male from southern cali. 6' 2" 175lbs blondish brown hair, varsity track and cross country, pretty popular, not boring, do crazy things (like streak, in a speedo, at my our recent homecoming game when sister up for queen).

Im working out and doing all this stuff so Ill be like perfectly set up in 1 months time. This girl I like is also in track. Shes black tall funny CUTEST smile and GREAT body... oh man.

Anyhow, I have like a few questions and problems. Ill lay it out how it is.

I knew her freshman year from track and she is definately going places (shes fast). Anyhow I didnt realize I liked her until recently. I was fretting all the small stuff she did... How she acted around me made or broke my day, and Im normally extremely confident and un-caring over small things. I finally made it to www.sosuave.com/ thanks to a friend and read up not to make the small stuff and to make her like you first.

Anyhow I am thinking she does as many things happening lately letting me know. One of the big ones was I walked from my 1st period to 2nd class her way a few times, and we didnt say hi too much so I walked a my way. One day she noticed me (but Im positive she didnt see me catching her watching me) and so a bit later she walked MY way and she said hi to me first (when I wasnt even looking) and so I smiled and said Hi back. Later she said Hi at practice and I said hi solemnly cuz I was tired and just got done fooling around. She sat down during stretches seeming all sad the rest of track. I think she is going through what I went through, swetting the small things.

Anyhow Im trying to drop her hints I like her, but not say it. Problem is... I cant drive until mid-summer (even tho my bday is 3/16) and then cant drive another person in the car until around christmas this year.

Ok that is the story. My problem is if we did get together I dunno whatd Id do... lol. I got some awesome FUN ideas for dates, but Id need to drive. Also she sits with like the "black crowd" and I sit up with like a mix of people most my friends and we play hacky sack hehe.

I dont know whered we hang during lunch or snack or whatd we do for dates or when id call or whatd Id say to her. She is the one person I feel SLIGHTLY different around so it affects me. I dunno how Id keep it going and stuff. I need to get to know her more as a friend, but going best friends before dating doesnt work and plus I think my hints and stuff are in too deep if I got friendly shed want to date.

I need some tips... badly. I REALLY like her more than any other girl I met or dated...

Newbie on a Quest,
16socal

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ways i sees it, you have two (no, three) options:
1. you become fvckbuddies
2. you ask her out
3. you do nothing and eventually nothing will happen and you will both be sad

anyways, with that said, you're going to need to do something, or one of you will likely lose interest or give up. and as unlikely as that may seem, that's what happens everyday to everyone around us, just take the time one day to realize this. so if you think you can manage the relationship right now, then ask her out, get her number, etc, just work towards that relationship. i'm sure your parents drive, your friends drive, someone you know drives, i mean, what are friends/parents for? also there are a lot of things that you can do as 'dates' without a car.

next option, you become fvckbuddies. i don't know how you would feel about this, because you seem infatuated with this girl. so this means that you can hang out and mess around without the weight of a relationship, but one might come out anyways.

other points to note: if you like her, you shouldn't be dropping her hints, that what little bytches do. do something proactive. also, if you really like this girl, you shouldn't be worried about what groups, or racecliques, or whatever of which the two of you belong to. you're the alphamale, right? ok, good, so don't worry about all the political bullshyt HS throws at you.

anyways, i hope this helped. basically you need to stop fretting (still) about stupid things and take action. i hope this helped other readers as well. peace

16socal

Reaction score
Fvckbuddies as in friend who hang out or like friends with "benefits" Im so past race/class/political and all those types of things people are. I have seen how the people she hangs around act, if some white guy just sat in the middle of all them itd be weird. Even though I am who I am and most everyone would know me.

Dropping hints is not what *****es do. If you actually have checked out the DJ site then you would know you need to let her know you like you, but a MAJOR rule is do NOT tell the girl you like her first.

I dont need ANY help with getting her. Also my date ideas I need to be driving not my folks. Hehe anyhow, if you meant fvckbuddies like what I think then no. Im not like that she isnt like that (im pretty sure) and shes too good for that.

I need tips like "hang out with her by her friends", "hang with her at your friends", "find your own spot", "go off campus", "let her and her friends hang out".

Weird thing is we are in direct line of site so if she chills with her friends and I with mine itd be weird. Cant go off campus everyday but thats a good idea. Our own spot seems to be best idea. Hanging with her over with my friends or vice versa just wouldnt work.

I need tips like that. Like specific ones with pros and cons of each. I need help with keeping relationship going and what to do once were going out at school. I dont need help getting her to go out with me, that is set :D

-16socal

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe anyhow, if you meant fvckbuddies like what I think then no. Im not like that she isnt like that (im pretty sure) and shes too good for that
first off, u gotta take her off that pedistal, remember she farts and sh|ts like the rest of us, shes nothin special

16socal

Reaction score
Im not questioning why the hell I came to these forums. I know she is just like every other girl, but she IS special. It is my personal beliefs that bind me to abstinance(sp?) I am pretty sure she thinks the same as Im talking to her more.

Can someone just stop shoveling me BS and gimme some answers? Im starting to think I am the only one who knows this situation best and Im wasting my time here.

And please dont reply if your just gonna ***** and not give me any advice. Thanks.

-16socal

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude dont be so anal, and tellin u to taker her off her pedistal is advice, ur like major AFC'n right now, thats all i gotta say...

P.S. get some balls and just talk to tha b*tch..."the greatest risk in life is the one not taken" live by that whodi

16socal

Reaction score
I dont know what AFC is, but I am sure its another form of "newbie" Anyhow, anyone with some insight?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC = Average Frustrated Chump.

You = Average Frustrated Chump (AFC)

Problem = Same damn problem as everyone else. Regardless of the circumstances, he just wants to have a good time with a girl of whom he desires to date.

Solution = Take her off her pedestal. You were contradicting yourself there bro. You were saying she's "different then any other girl your around" and then "she's the same as every other girl".

The problem is, your reading DJ information but not bretheing it in. You can't take this stuff in a day, I've been at this site for around two years.

My best suggestion for you is to ask her out. Screw everything else, just ask her out. Everything comes along as you play the game. If you knew what to do all the the time, what fun would there be?

Play the field or the field will play you.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a lil' more aggresive then just dropping hints. Where you want her is you want her thinking you like her but is not sure whether you do or not. This is usually accomplished by mixing signs of interest with signs of disinterest. An example would be flirting with her one moment then the next ignoring her and talking to all the other hot chicks. In the example given she will be thinking, "I think he likes me, he flirts with me quite abit and seems interested but he's not even noticing me right now, what gives?". Anyways, this makes her think, think about you, which is always good for raising interest. One big signs of interest you gotta roll out pretty soon is asking for the number. That is one of the first things you should always do with a girl you are interested in because it shows you are maybe interested in her more than a friend but not only that it also gives you a good indication of how she feels towards you. After you get the #, u wait a few days, call, then make a date within 30 days at least. Good Luck

16socal

Reaction score
Misunderstood.... you have 780 posts. Your reply and insight showed me you must of been a LONG time member before I even saw that. I will take your info. Ignore her sometimes when Im busy with friends, and refer to her sometimes as "cutie" or "sexy" when I say hi and do other things like that. Hug her a split second more when we do things like that.

Smooth, I meant she is anatomically the same as any other girl (although she has a NICE bod), but her personality is different. Shes going to be a challenge and she isnt dull and childish like many of the other girls at my school.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her for her damn number thats the only "hint" you need to drop

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
READ THE DJ HIGH SCHOOL BIBLE!

i know this is what everyone says anytime a new afc comes on here askin the same ol' questions. and i know u dont wanna take the time to read the bible cause u want us to give u all the answers u need now.

but seriously, all u afc's, yes u socal, read the DJ High School bible, it seriouly helps, i didnt actually read the bible till ablout 2 months ago, but once i read it, everything startedto make since.

now i know u want us to tell you exactly what and how to do everything, but ur 16 u gotta do stuff on ur own, all we can do is give ya tips. and remember being a dj isnt about memorizing techniques and pick up lines, its a mindset that she wants you and if she doesnt its her lose.

right now ur prob all like this guys wrong and he doesnt know what hes talking about, he doesnt know my situation, well i may be wrong, even though i dont think i am, but all im sayin is read the bible and you'll understand what im tryn to say.

theres no real quick fix at becoming a don juan, its something u gotta put time and effort into, and if u dont then itll never happen. thats my two cents worth, and all u senior dj's dont be to harsh if anythign ive said is wrong. haha, im out like fat kid in dodge ball ya heeeeard!

"the saddest words of toungue and pen are these:'it might have been' "

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to 20P02. also i would just like to add that you should read my post again, and take it to heart, and understand that i'm being completely serious, and that i spent (but now understand that i wasted) some time to write that out in an effort to help a fellow man. so if you're going to be an AFC, then don't listen to a single thing any of us say. also, i would like to add that you have turned me off from helping newbies, at least for a while. thanks a lot, i have a lot of good advice to offer others, but i'll stop wasting your time.

peace, and good luck