Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got another number.......

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went into a busy cafe on campus this past Monday to get a cup and noticed that there was at least one person sitting at every table. So I walked up to one girl sitting by herself with her books sprawled all over the table and said - "Mind If I sit down?".

She said sure and moved her papers to make room. I sat down and started reading my book and then noticed that she was kind of cute after a while. Noticed that she was working on a french assignment after she called someone on the phone to ask if they wanted to work on an assignment with her. So I started asking her questions about her french class and mentioned that I took several years of French in High School. I asked her name then she asked me mine and extended her hand at the same time. I also noticed that she wore ear plugs to drown out the noise and I was teasing her a bit about them and mentioned that I was always thinking of trying it out - so she offered me a pair of them. We talked for about 10-12 mins about some stuff and she was smiling and laughing a bit. She asked me what year I was in and I said sophomore and she mentioned that she's in her final year. We both went back to reading for a while but before I left I said to her in french, that I had to go but that we should hang out sometime.

She said 'yeah - i'm always here'. So I said let me get your number, got it, and split. I'm thinking of giving her a ring to meet up for coffee at another cafe just off campus for this Monday. When would be a good time to call? Overall thoughts or suggestions?

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice touch with the french. i would suggest trying to meet up with her at the same place, maybe when you think she'll be there (since she's always there). or just call her to hang out there.
Just make sure you go for it!

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I was thinking of suggesting someplace different to break the monotony......

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work Falconer but one thing I have to say: I wouldn't recommand that you use that line " we should hang out sometimes" she could take it as "oh he is a cool guy sure I would love for him to hang out with me as a FRIEND!"

You got to set up a mystery a bit " say something like " Its been nice chatting with you, give me your number and I will give you a call sometimes" - You have to show her your in charge, and when you call her don't imply that its going to be a friendly get together to another coffee shop because then you will be stuck In the dreaded LJBF zone.. go for an action date.... like a mini golf,, or a bar with pool tables - alcohol and Kino her when you show her how to hold the stick (its gold) lol

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, thanks for the reply. What about asking her to go with me to a friend's party this friday? I'd be calling her two days after I got the number though - eek. I'm a bit limited in what I can do around here since I don't have a car on campus and there is not much to do on campus. I could wait a while and call my buddy to see what's going on at his frat for next week. I could check to see what's going on around campus.....If I had a car here I'd def ask her to go bowling w/ me or something.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you want to invite her to a party where there will be alot of other single guys there? and since you are not even sure if she has high intrest in you or see's you as a friend, then its a bad idea. Go to the party by yourself and get some more new numbers from other chicks.

Only invite her to a party when you are sure she is really into you.

Go one on one with this chick to start things off, and if you don't have a car you can always use a taxi. Bowling sounds good. Simple and fun and you can stand behind her and show her the proper technique to throw the ball, just don't get too excited and start humping her A$$.