Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good??

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, recently I've been with this girl she likes me and wants me to know it in everyway. This girl knows what she wants and how to get it so she's like a DJ in her own ways. Well anyway she recently had a fight with her bestfriend who is a guy and I have to say the BEST example of an AFC EVER! Well, i wasn't worried at all but it feels like ever since they apologized they keep getting closer and closer (friend wise) and all of sudden she sort of ignoring me. I don't know if she is trying to be a challenge or if she just doesn't have enough time for me (who she is attracted to) what can I do right now to make it so she'll talk to me more and give me some attention that she is giving him??

PS. I'm working on being a DJ right now and it sort of seems to work/ not work?

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing might be that since this guy was an AFC, he was probably a nice guy, but when they had the fight, she saw the other side in him and maybe is liking him now. Other than that though maybe your taking too long to close the deal and isn't really interested anymore.

If those aren't right, then she may just be playin hard to get.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
hey, recently I've been with this girl she likes me and wants me to know it in everyway. This girl knows what she wants and how to get it so she's like a DJ in her own ways.

Who cares?

Well anyway she recently had a fight with her bestfriend who is a guy and I have to say the BEST example of an AFC EVER! Well, i wasn't worried at all but it feels like ever since they apologized they keep getting closer and closer (friend wise) and all of sudden she sort of ignoring me.

Umm ok.

I don't know if she is trying to be a challenge or if she just doesn't have enough time for me (who she is attracted to) what can I do right now to make it so she'll talk to me more and give me some attention that she is giving him??

Who cares? If you are jealous, and 'want attention' then ask her out. Otherwise, you shouldnt care if she's talking to you or not.

It always works.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
hey, recently I've been with this girl she likes me and wants me to know it in everyway. This girl knows what she wants and how to get it so she's like a DJ in her own ways.

Where's the problem?

Well anyway she recently had a fight with her bestfriend who is a guy and I have to say the BEST example of an AFC EVER! Well, i wasn't worried at all but it feels like ever since they apologized they keep getting closer and closer (friend wise) and all of sudden she sort of ignoring me.

Well IMO, guys that are best friends with girls are kinda gay and feminine. Dont cry about it, just do you know how.

I don't know if she is trying to be a challenge or if she just doesn't have enough time for me (who she is attracted to) what can I do right now to make it so she'll talk to me more and give me some attention that she is giving him??

Stop being jealous and talk to some other girls!

If it doesnt work youre doin something wrong. WUWD is right, it always works.:)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fight that she has with another guy has absolutely no bearing on her feelings for you. You made it clear that they're friends. Don't try to relate everything that she does to yourself.

What you can do is assert your presence. You don't want her to forget about you? Call her. Make plans. Only worry about what you can control. One thing you can't control is a fight with another guy.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I saw the chick at the movies today... regret a little but hey, it was only for a short time that i saw her. Well, anyway I want to get something straight, The friend thing I am for sure she thinks of him just as a friend because she calls him her best friend and the dude wrote her a poem and a letter apologizing?? as if that wasn't enough, he did this fked up freestyle thing about how nice she looks.

oh yeah back the movie thing, it was alright/sour, I talked to her a little bit but hadn't had much to say because obviously she was out with the dude that just recently fought with her and his other AFC friend. I truely don't mind next'n her but just the thought of losing her makes me feels like if i wasted a great amount of time?