Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Good women are never single" Is this fact?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a relationship is a big status symbol to a woman. Although some will grieve a fair amount of time after one ends. (my ex doesn't have a man after 3 years and 8 months.) Some women believe you have to be out of the market as many months as years of the previous relationship.

Good women always have "options" though. And good men should always have options.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i dont think that was banter.
How old are you? You sound young

Did she break it off with you and how long did you date?
I broke it off, dated 5-6 months. Could have been a serious comment, didn't really adress it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Idk why but once in a while(like lately) I like to watch some vids on YouTube besides what I learned from book of Pook and sosuave.

There's this PUA coach(the33secrets)who said:

1) Good women(hot, feminine,etc) are never single
2) Its okay to talk to one that is with a bf(not married )because most are never serious anyway and 80-90% of those relationships end..and that blue pill guys stay away from women with bf

This is kind of disheartening because like that makes it seem that us guys have to essentially go for a good chick thats looking to be 'stolen'

How accurate is this dude? Are there good women who ARE single? One thing I do notice is that the hottest looking chicks at gym or other places are married lol whether they're good , bad, nice(obviously I don't know cause I don't talk to married chicks like that). On top of that I knoow good looking good women are married as well.
Dion warned us about these ladies as did Fergie.

Run-around Sue

My Humps

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Idk why but once in a while(like lately) I like to watch some vids on YouTube besides what I learned from book of Pook and sosuave.

There's this PUA coach(the33secrets)who said:

1) Good women(hot, feminine,etc) are never single
2) Its okay to talk to one that is with a bf(not married )because most are never serious anyway and 80-90% of those relationships end..and that blue pill guys stay away from women with bf

This is kind of disheartening because like that makes it seem that us guys have to essentially go for a good chick thats looking to be 'stolen'

How accurate is this dude? Are there good women who ARE single? One thing I do notice is that the hottest looking chicks at gym or other places are married lol whether they're good , bad, nice(obviously I don't know cause I don't talk to married chicks like that). On top of that I knoow good looking good women are married as well.
This is 100% false. In fact, it is more false than ever.

1) the major concentrations of hot women are in college. Almost none of them are married or in committed relationships.

2) women who work full time are now the norm. As a result, many are forced to relocate right out of college. Lacking social circles, a lot of these girls remain single for long periods.

3) many local girls get drunk on the power of their youthful looks and don't get into relationships, but remain single, milking guys for money and dates and attention.

As I've already stated, access is a problem for the bottom 80% of men. These single women are almost always waiting for the top 20% of men and we are in very high demand. If you are in this same pool, you've experienced the same. The supply of women is overwhelming if you are in the top 5th and the numbers only increase as you move up in percentile.

PUA coaches are almost always wrong in the details that matter, and in general philosophy overall.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good woman anyway? Whenever i read stuff like this title, i remember the **** that was given to David DeAngelo by the seduction community, for not getting an ideal arian/Scandinavian gf, but one that supported him in his life, and growing his business :/

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think date 2-3, didn't think much of it at the time, it wasn't awkward she was just telling about her past and asking me some questions.

However after a couple months dating I was teasing her about something and she said I was a jerk and it's no wonder I didn't have a long relationship yet. (Banter) That comment made me think, it could have always been something in the back of her head which made her extra careful and didn't think I would be a good match in a LTR.

It doesn't bother me at all, however as you all know lots of people think there are certain goals in life you have to achieve just to fit in, and LTR/marriage is one of them.
My ex gf 2012 left her ex husband over a stupid comment and went back to online dating rather deal with her marriage and met me instead. That scared me off her. 2 to 3 months or a long marriage does not matter. Because women have so many options they can just replace you over something stupid.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys it comes down to this... all your songs or not...
"How much you give a flying shyt"
That's it... nothing more to about.

"Im leaving you" yea ok?
I fcked your best friend, yea ok?
I love you" yea ok?
Im a lesbian" yea ok?
Your dik is to small." Yea ok?
I need space" yea ok?

What on earth have you ever heard from a womsn thats going to fvk you up? Lol really.
You have heard everything?

Oh wait heres the ultimate.
" i dont want to be with you anymore" yea ok?
Really what a blessing.
You stupid fckers need to hear this loud and clear.
Your girl does not love you like you think she does. Its a lie.
She loves you as long as your
Resources fit her needs. Thats it.
That includes your money, your friends, youf dik, your frame and your ability to have fun.

Suk it up and swallow it. Its how it is. In the mean time fck them like its the superbowl. Whdn your with you make sure they don't forget you.
Man, you have an ability to make some good points mixed with some biased BS.
Everything you said about the "don't care" attitude is spot on. Good tip for every guy in existance.
But starting with the "Your girl doesn't love you and resources fit her" you're only exposing some repressed Bullsh1t.
You see women as robots. Which they're not. They are people, and really different one from another, just as us guys.
By seeing it as you do, you'll never feel happy with a woman. Only satisfied while cumming.
And that to me is just sad.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant dominate a women and be a white knight at the same time.
You can't serve 2 masters.
You will end up on your knees and i dont care how burly a lumber jack a man thinks he is. I know one of those too and when it comes to his wife hes a BYTCH. Lol
There is no connection between what I posted and your reply.