Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good tips for relieving stress

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to say no and mean it. Practice different ways to set limits and not take on too much.

Choose a healthy diet. You know good health choices will pay off.

Minimize your intake of alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine. People under stress often increase their use of unhealthy substances.

Learn and use relaxation techniques. Try yoga, tai chi, meditation, prayer, or other proven methods.

Be physically active every day. Activity, such as a brisk walk, will reduce stress.

Have fun every day. Schedule time for enjoyment. It's good for you!

Maintain a regular routine. Having a regular schedule provides a framework for facing life's challenges.

Talk about your feelings to someone you trust. Share your feelings.

Slow down when your stress speeds up. You can consciously choose to slow yourself down.

Take a relaxation break every few hours. Just a few minutes will make a difference.

Get enough sleep. Seven to eight hours is about right for most people. Working longer and sleeping less will undermine your health.

Help someone else. They will feel better and so will you.

Look for practical solutions to stressful situations instead of giving up and feeling helpless.

Get help before the problem becomes a crisis. Don't put it off.

Look at change as a positive force. Believe that your life will just get better.

Tell yourself that you are OK. A positive self-concept is a great stress reducer.

Don't dwell on what you can't control or change. Focus on those things you can change.

Take charge of your life. Make decisions, act on them, and take responsibility for the results.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a HB9 22yr old to go down on for about 30 minutes, then let her ride you in whatever wild fvcking manner she pleases followed by her giving you the full service BJ. Rinse & Repeat as necessary. Then tell her she's makin' friggin' breakfast or you're bootin' her hot skinny arse :))

(okay I'm and old dude and that right there pretty much relieves all stress - especially if she can actually make breakfast!)

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted something about this about a year ago in the anything else forum, but I was looking for facetious answers at the time. Readers were happy to oblige.

Does rubbing one out count as a good stress reliever?:crackup:

Beating up on something, like a punching bag.

Side splitting laughter usually does the trick, too.

Come to think of it, almost anything cathartic is a great stress reliever.

Hmmmmm.