Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looking and a nice car :-)

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since no one is posting any success stories I am going to post my small successes to hopefully inspire some newbies as those before had inspired me.

Me and my friend were cruising in my convertible through slow moving traffic on the freeway when I see one of my favorite cars the Subaru WRX with the license plate WRX GRL, luckily I figured out what it meant quicker than my friend who still has no idea what it means.

Anyways I pull up next to the car and a solid 7 maybe 8 by looks and definitely better with personality is driving, my friend and I wave, she waves and smiles and keeps smiling, good initial contact.

I have to keep my eyes on the road so I tell my friend to mack on her and he says hi to her and she plays a little hard to get by asking "what are you guys doing? just cruising through traffic trying to find pretty girls?" She must have had a nice view of the country putting herself so high on a pedestal But I knocked her right down by saying "Yeah, actually we are, have you seen any?"

I then speed away swerving through traffic. By being a challenge she thought she had lost me and had to get me. She got into the chase, and I let her catch up and I asked where she was going and she said to a town a few hours away but that she had to stop and get gas so I told her to meet me at a gas station.

When we get there she acts really nervous and can't get the gas pump to work and I help her while joking about it. She shows a lot of interest in me since I was the one, not my friend, who got out of the car and approached her to help.

Unfortunately she asked my age and was obviously older. Luckily I had learned my lesson. I told her "old enough" and asked her age, she said 25, seven years older than me. She then asked my age so I told her between 12 and 35 which got a nice smile but the same question. I told her she shouldn't worry so much about age because I might be 26 and not willing to date younger women. Anyways her gas was done pumping really quick (she didn't really need to stop) so I told her I had to go (before she ended it) but to give me her number and I would call her to race sometime.

She said she would love to race even though she would lose but wanted to hang out no matter what and gave me her number. I used this great trick I learned and repeated her number she wrote down and said one wrong digit and as planned she caught it and said she had given me the wrong number. This works great because if you repeat back the wrong number and she agrees then she is just wasting your time. But I laughed and said I was joking and she laughed knowing how gullible she looked.

All in all a small victory but for those of you that are too shy to initiate conversation or get numbers just stick around, read the bible, read some posts, and you will one day be able to go for any girls number.

lucasilf

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see some success. I really hope people are trying these days. Its kind of sad to see no success stories on the DJ forum. Anyway what kind of car your driving? She might kick your a$s, WRX, with the AWD and Turbo.

Man I need to find a girl who's into her car and is accutally fast. I once saw this hot chick driving a 98 Supra, same body style as mine, and she waved at me. I pissed myself. That was back in the AFC days.

------------------
94' Supra TT 6-speed (weapon of choice in DJ arsenal)

It's not my fault I'm Hispanic, I just got lucky.

"Be a real man. If it's broke, fix it. If it's fixed, break it."

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah those WRX's are nice, I was going to buy one and trick it out but I got a 2002 BMW M3 instead so she doesn't have much of a chance, maybe I should race for head :) But if she did some work to it then those WRX's could easily take an M3 and they are a lot cheaper too. I heard the stock STI versions can take an M3.

Usually when I see a chick in a nice car she is riding in her boyfriends car so it was really cool to find a chick into all this herself and single too.

lucasilf

Loke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have spent $60k of my parent's money too over the $25k Impreza.

Loke
- who loves his 91 Jimmy

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most people think that I spent 60k of my parents money but that's just because they couldn't imagine getting a job themselves at 13 and buying a $71k by age 18.

lucasilf

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice success story, Lucas.

Yeah, I was wondering, what do you do? An 18 yr old kid with a M3 who didn't get it with Daddy's money is a rarity. I myself have been working since 14 and I drive a plain ol Altima. (Never kept me from getting puzzy, though.)

Jake

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was like... perfect.

Let us know how it turns out.

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
Nice success story, Lucas.

Yeah, I was wondering, what do you do? An 18 yr old kid with a M3 who didn't get it with Daddy's money is a rarity. I myself have been working since 14 and I drive a plain ol Altima. (Never kept me from getting puzzy, though.)

Jake
My dad is a big business man so I have been learning about business since I was 8 and started my own computer company when I was 12 after I won a Entrepenuer contest. But I made most of my money in the past several years creating web sites for business. Not bad to roll in an M3 convertible to high school everyday but no matter what you need some game to get a$$ and no matter what kind of car you have it is always possible.

lucasilf

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Barbillus:
That was like... perfect.

Let us know how it turns out.
Thanks man, I really surprised myself with her. I went on a date with her and we ended up playing pool and having a great time. We got to her place (dam I am good) and ordered some food. Then her 18 year old roomate (girl 8/10, great tits) showed up and was such an attention *****. My date had obviously talked a lot about me from what her roomate knew but it got pretty boring and the roomate ate a ton of the pizza I ordered. Anyway I called her for another date but blew it off. I am trying not to invest too much time in her because I am still in High School and she is so much older, it would never work. So she is on the back burner for a little while but I will let you guys know when I turn up the heat

lucasilf