Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good idea or not?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this all starts last year, I was a major AFC. I told her brother one night that "she was hella fine and to hook us up." She found that out at the beginning of high school. She's alright, about a 7 and a half with a great personality. Low maintence and all. Anyway, I haven't actually gotten around to asking her out because I've been really busy with other chicks and keeping up my grades.

We've actually become pretty good friends, and we flirt non-stop right now. I just got out of a relationship about a week ago and I already have a little reputation of a glut (male slut) with this one group so I want to wait another week or two before I think about it. Maybe describing some of the signals she gives me will help you figure this one out. She's always hugging me and telling me "I love you.", she follows me around, waits for me at class. We went to the snow the other day with some other people and I pushed her in the snow and then she basically tried to wrestle me down (she didn't get very far:D ), so obviously, if this was some other chick, I'd be on her like white on rice. I have her number and all that. I don't call her that often though, and I'm trying to remain a challenge.

Thing is, should I ask her out even if we're pretty good friends, and do you think the signals are out of friendship?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Ok, this all starts last year, I was a major AFC. I told her brother one night that "she was hella fine and to hook us up." She found that out at the beginning of high school. She's alright, about a 7 and a half with a great personality. Low maintence and all. Anyway, I haven't actually gotten around to asking her out because I've been really busy with other chicks and keeping up my grades.

We've actually become pretty good friends, and we flirt non-stop right now. I just got out of a relationship about a week ago and I already have a little reputation of a glut (male slut) with this one group so I want to wait another week or two before I think about it. Maybe describing some of the signals she gives me will help you figure this one out. She's always hugging me and telling me "I love you.", she follows me around, waits for me at class. We went to the snow the other day with some other people and I pushed her in the snow and then she basically tried to wrestle me down (she didn't get very far:D ), so obviously, if this was some other chick, I'd be on her like white on rice. I have her number and all that. I don't call her that often though, and I'm trying to remain a challenge.

Thing is, should I ask her out even if we're pretty good friends, and do you think the signals are out of friendship?
Hmm in my mind there's no question about her interest - she wants you dude. But that's not the part that worries me. You guys have been friends for a while and she follows you around and says that she loves you. Dude - CLINGY ALERT.

If you really want her then go for it but be very careful because she will get very clingy and jealous and once you've broken it off with her, it will probably break her heart - which will hurt you're reputation like anything.

And remember 7.5 ain't a 9.5! if you just want her for her body; for the sake of her dignity and your reputation don't go there. LJBF.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG YOUR 14?? Erm.. ok that changes things a bit...

If you want to her to be your gf then yeah sure. It's all good.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the heads up. Yeah I'm 14...it sucks ass. :(

I'm 90% sure she has a lot of interest, and naw I don't really want her for her body totally, she's pretty reserved. When I say she's 7.5, don't think of it as just average or anything...I set my standards really high. So I doubt she'd go farther than making out...which is alright since I'm not exactly lookin for physical stuff right now. I've done all the stuff I need to do at my age, and then I can fvck in a year or two. Got it all planned out.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the heads up. Yeah I'm 14...it sucks ass. :(

I'm 90% sure she has a lot of interest, and naw I don't really want her for her body totally, she's pretty reserved. So I doubt she'd go farther than making out...which is alright since I'm not exactly lookin for physical stuff right now. I've done all the stuff I need to do at my age, and then I can fvck in a year or two. Got it all planned out.
Can i just say one thing my man? You are one lucky f***! Man if I had found this site at 14 i woulda got through a lot BS times a hell of a lot easier. Same with a lot of us in here. Those young biatches must all wanna lose their virginity to ya ;)

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I know I'm hella lucky. I don't even remember how I found this site. I think I searched or somethin on dating tips when I got my first gf (damn, was that luck or what!). She f*ckin used me so much. She cheated on me and I took her back. She hella played me off too, making up some fake ass excuse that her parents don't let guys call her. So she was in control of everything. But, now that I'm in my freshman year, found this site, and she was all over me like white on rice just until about a week ago (she was my last gf, which is why I don't wanna go out with this other giril right away). She just gave me her number then. Pretty soon she just got too busy to have a bf and we split.

But damn, sometimes I just lay low in high school, and watch all the other guys try to pick up chicks. It's really funny. Valentine's Day...omg that was the funniest **** I've seen in a long time!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But damn, sometimes I just lay low in high school, and watch all the other guys try to pick up chicks. It's really funny. Valentine's Day...omg that was the funniest **** I've seen in a long time!
OMG the amount of fit girls i know that LJBF'ed guys on valentines was unbelievable LOL! One guy came into class with a rose to give to the hottest girl there (who's currently all over me btw) and was so afraid that he brought his friend in with him to recite a really crap poem whilst he nervously stood straight at the floor LOL! Thanks buddy for stepping out of the way!

The amount of AFCs out there is unbelievable. No wonder there are so many lesbians. The feminists really did fvck up society.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
OMG the amount of fit girls i know that LJBF'ed guys on valentines was unbelievable LOL! One guy came into class with a rose to give to the hottest girl there (who's currently all over me btw) and was so afraid that he brought his friend in with him to recite a really crap poem whilst he nervously stood straight at the floor LOL!
LMAO! That's fvckin hilarious.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, now she threw me a curveball. She called me up tonight, and me being me couldn't hold anything back. We talked about Sadie Hawkins and all that and then other stuff for about fifteen minutes.

Then I said: "Do you wanna go out with me?"
She replied: "Well you know my mom doesn't let me have a bf?"
Me: "Well then, would you?"
She: "Yeah, probably."

So like, I know her mom doesn't let her go out with anyone so her lying to me about that is out of the question. I'm not sure though because her mom could approve, since she's met me and all and she gets along with me a lot. With this chick giving me all these signs, I'm pretty sure she would go with me, even though it was a probably and not a straight yes.

I'm not exactly in the best position here. Of the 5/6 girls that I have interest in, 3 of them have boyfriends, there's this chick, one chick that thinks I'm "hott" but I'm not so sure if she's girlfriend material. So basically I'm pretty much stuck with this girl right now (which isn't bad, she's a great girl). I just need to get past her mom. Any tips on that? And also this girl has a big crush on this other guy. That doesn't exactly worry me though. He's a pussay (his parents think he's gay LoL).