Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna smack this B!tch up?!?!

Reaction score
This psycho crackhead hoe HB8 I ended it with about 1 week ago. Well today I realize I left my discman at her house and decided just to give her a friendly visit and just pick it up and leave.

I knock on the door and she opens up and says "What do you want?!"
"My discman, I left it here and want it back"
"FVCK OFF YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SH#T!!!" She yells and slams the door in my face!

I knock on the door and tell her to open up in a stern voice.
"Go fvck yourself you faggot!" She yells back.

I just walk back to my car and yell out "Fvck you too then, slvt!" :mad: At which point this slvt comes out and says "Come here and say it to my face you d!ckless kocksucking faggot!" or something along those lines anyway...

I stand at my car for a few seconds glaring at her, now, at this time I was about ready to run up to her, grab her hair, punch her to the ground and beat the living daylights outta her so she ends up drinking through a straw for the next 6 months, but I restrained myself and I'm kicking myself for not doing it.. I had a golden oppurtunity.

I'm not worried about the police at all, I do know that she knows some pretty dodgy characters though, like one big savage ugly cvnt who she said when we first went out "If you ever hurt me he's my best mate and he'll mess you up soooo bad"

Really I don't care about my discman anymore. This just wasn't disrespect she gave me, that went far beyond disrespect.:mad:

Now I'm thinking of:
A) Walk away from it all and NEVER ever see her slvt bag face again and leave it at that.

B) Get her alone one night and do a hospital job on her.

The problem "A" is that I just look like a complete pvssy who can get walked all over by girls 4 yrs younger then me. While she just tells her friends about how "I just walked off like a wimp" and they laugh it up.

Right now, and for a while most probably. I feel like doing scenario "B". Now I don't care about getting into trouble with the law, I'm just worried that she'll get some of her guy friends over to do a number on me themselves, I know one of her friends just got outta the can about 3 weeks ago... unsavoury fellas to say the least.

Friends tell me to let it slide and that she'll eventually get hers.... But really, that was total and utter 110% foul mouth disrespect she gave me, how can I let something like that slide?!:mad:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? you got rid of her because she sucks, why involve her anymore in your life??? Obviously you are lucky to be rid of her...Watch the movie "a bronx tale" not having to deal with her is worth far more than some ****ty discman......

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take 'A' my friend.

Sounds to me that if not seeing her again costs you a discman, then you are getting a bloody good deal!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
This psycho crackhead hoe HB8 I ended it with about 1 week ago. Well today I realize I left my discman at her house and decided just to give her a friendly visit and just pick it up and leave.

I knock on the door and she opens up and says "What do you want?!"
"My discman, I left it here and want it back"
"FVCK OFF YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SH#T!!!" She yells and slams the door in my face!

I knock on the door and tell her to open up in a stern voice.
"Go fvck yourself you faggot!" She yells back.

I just walk back to my car and yell out "Fvck you too then, slvt!" :mad: At which point this slvt comes out and says "Come here and say it to my face you d!ckless kocksucking faggot!" or something along those lines anyway...

I stand at my car for a few seconds glaring at her, now, at this time I was about ready to run up to her, grab her hair, punch her to the ground and beat the living daylights outta her so she ends up drinking through a straw for the next 6 months, but I restrained myself and I'm kicking myself for not doing it.. I had a golden oppurtunity.

I'm not worried about the police at all, I do know that she knows some pretty dodgy characters though, like one big savage ugly cvnt who she said when we first went out "If you ever hurt me he's my best mate and he'll mess you up soooo bad"

Really I don't care about my discman anymore. This just wasn't disrespect she gave me, that went far beyond disrespect.:mad:

Now I'm thinking of:
A) Walk away from it all and NEVER ever see her slvt bag face again and leave it at that.

B) Get her alone one night and do a hospital job on her.

The problem "A" is that I just look like a complete pvssy who can get walked all over by girls 4 yrs younger then me. While she just tells her friends about how "I just walked off like a wimp" and they laugh it up.

Right now, and for a while most probably. I feel like doing scenario "B". Now I don't care about getting into trouble with the law, I'm just worried that she'll get some of her guy friends over to do a number on me themselves, I know one of her friends just got outta the can about 3 weeks ago... unsavoury fellas to say the least.

Friends tell me to let it slide and that she'll eventually get hers.... But really, that was total and utter 110% foul mouth disrespect she gave me, how can I let something like that slide?!:mad:
Um, this woman has friends? :confused: :eek:

You do not want a person like this in your life, why would you even have been attracted to the ***** in the first place?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your obiviously not thinking clearly because your pissed at this psycho w-hore. Let me tell you how you REALLY get underneath these byatches skin! You do NOTHING!! Fuvk you discman, you can always buy a new one. Do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Trust me her psycho @ss will call you eventually, don't pick up. If you see her around ignore her, and it will drive her INSANE.

You see chicks get some sort of satisfaction out of knowing your still bent on them, so if you act indifferent, like she never really mattered to you in the first place, it will eat her alive. All without you even lifting a finger...:D

Go with choice A bro!!

PIMP

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
yeah for real

Wow! I feel u on that one pimpsicle, it seems like he deals with the type of girls i deal with all the time. I be still cool though, don't let em see u sweat or shaking. let it go.

My cousin said if she threatens you about getting jumped, bluff.
and pretend that you got a crew too to back you up. But don't start a fight just try to make them scared. If they want to fight, tell them to meet you in front of the police station at 8:00 and then when they come for you run inside and tell a policeman.

My sister said
Bye a new discman just to fling it at her, and then pull another one out of your pocket and walk away listening to it. moonwalk away from her though cuz you don't know what she'll try. she's unsavory remember?

Reaction score
Say "No" to masculine foul mouthed hos!!

All hors are disresptful and rude it is just a matter of time before she is disrespectful and rude to you!! Why are you hanging with such low caliber woman? Have you no other options?

Slash her car tires for retribution!!

If you touch her she'll claim assault and attempted rape out of vengeance and you'll be a felon and join her friends in the hole!! The jury and judge always side with the woman!

Why screw up your future life for a hor!!!