“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gonna go Ka BOOM! Why r girls so frigid

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Agghhhhh,
Anyone else here wish they had NO sex drive!? I sure as fvck am! I haven't been laid in about six months. Same old scenario keeps happening. Meet a chick somewhere, get to know her, then when you're making out and you wanna go to the next base they pull back and get all offended!

I mean really it's not like it's these girls first times! It's ****en driving me up the wall! They just don't wanna give up the pvssy! The only action I've had the past 6 months have been from my right hand. Jerking off only lasts for so long before you go insane. If I had NO sex drive there would be no problems at all. Unfortunately I'm as horny as they ****en come!

Does anyone know if you can get pills from a doctor that reduces sex drive to practically nil? No Horniness= No problems :cool: So many pills out there for guys to keep it up surly there must be medication to keep it DOWN.

How do you other guys out their cope when your horny as fvck but the chicks won't give it up?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Don't be so aggressive at first and calm down man.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Remember the 'Tao of Steve', brother.

You gotta' be cool to play the game. And if you are not playing the game, the game is gonna' play you!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Wax the candle more often to vent the pressure ;)
 
Top