"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Gone cold after the first date

Anti ClusterB

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Hey.
My game is a bit Rusty after having suffered at the hands of my narcissistic ex who was a single mother so apologies if this sounds amateurish.

I met up this Japanese girl at a group event, made everyone around laugh and stole the show and one of the people around asked me if I liked her and I said yes straight out into her face.

I took her on a date afterwards. She never asked me any questions. I was the one asking and answering my own questions. Flirting with her but she was only laughing, not flirting me back. There came a point where she started talking about her ex. When she did it for the second time, I made a comment about my ex too to let her know I was annoyed and called it a night. She was also giving some red flags such as complaining about minor stuff other people did to her. Crying to Pixar movies etc. She called me a thief for downloading movies. Twice through the date. The entire night was too friendly than it should have been.Gave her a friendly side hug at the end of the day.

I texted her two days later telling that I have seen her movie. She made a short remark. After that I tried to make the conversation go along but she read it 8 hours later and did not respond

The next time I saw her at the meetup, she saw me talking to another girl. She ignored us all. Normally we form a group and go to where we have the event, she went there by herself without waiting for anyone. After the event was done I kept on ignoring her. She tried to say hi once we bumped into each other I kept the conversation short and sent her away. She wasn't expecting that I guess, hesitated to move away from me for a very short while, like 2 seconds. After that I had fun with other girls, made them laugh etc. My friends told me she was looking sad or guilty ala not her usual self. Checking me out from time to time. Then I left without saying goodbye.

I haven't texted her at all. Waiting for the next meetup so that I can organize a post meetup event and invite her too and during the event I would personally ask her out for drinks. If she doesn't show up I ll text and invite her for drinks.

So you guys think is she interested or no? What should be my next move with her?
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Anti ClusterB

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Strictly my opinion here:

Stop blaming your mom.

You're disempowering yourself. Nothing attractive about it. Stop saying it. Refuse to blame anybody for anything.
You are right. I won't say it no more. I have read up your link too. Thanks for that. So do you think I killed all my chances with this girl or not?
 
Last edited:
Top