Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Golden opportunity?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have a great chance with this girl, here's the story (I posted something bout her a while ago, might sound familiar):

I barely know her, but when I met her she was the one to come introduce herself to me, and she seemed enthusiastic, so her IL should be somewhat decent at least. So, I was going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers with a couple of friends, and while talking, she was like "aw, why aren't you taking me!? You are taking this guy instead of me?" Well, I wasn't about to ditch my friend and look desperate. So, I haven't talked to her all that much, but I've kept in contact with her through AIM. Talk to her like once a week or so, just small talk, nothing big.

She is always relatively nice, but that might just be the way she is. So, here is my shot....the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS are coming to milwaukee (I went to see em at Madison)! That's right! ANd I know they're one of her favorite bands. So, I'm thinking about asking her to come along, of coarse, other people too. I don't know her al lthat well, but, I'm positive she'll say yes since she loves the Chili Peppers. And I figured I could use the chance to say stuff like "hey, why don't we go see a movie? I gotta tell you something about the concert, but in person" Or stuff like that, I mean, the concert would give us a common interest.

Now, I'm not going to look desperate if I ask her to come along even though I don't know her well, will I? Besides, she's single, so.... And, wouldn't a concert be great to share a great expierence with her, not to mention touch her (cause everyone is so tight in the mosh, even though there's no moshing at chilis concerts) and use kino on her, and "plant seeds" for something better?

Any advice on how to take advantage of this opportunity? I'd really appreciate to hear what YOU would do if you were me.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you paying for her to go?

doesnt seem worth it for a girl that i dont know

why dont you ask her out and if things go real well ,maybe then you could ask her to go to the concert

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a good idea! I might do that. Not sure if I'd pay for her ticket, I usually make my friends pay, but if I go out with her and something happens, then I guess I could/should pay for her.

Anyone else?

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont pay for her ticket man... i thought that would be common sense....

When you ask her to come... she'll probably asume that you are paying for her... then hit her with this:

"Great, so go buy a ticket and I'll meet you there"

;)

then just have a great time with her at the concert.