Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to club where SHE is! Quick advice needed!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Right im out tonight on the pull. The girl i have a bit of oneitis for will most likely be at a certain club that my mates wanna head to tonight! I dont wanna go there but i do wanna go out!

Im not going clubbing on my own either.

What should i do?

- A) Go to the club with my mates and see her and act like a DJ and see her frenching some other guy?

or

- B) Go to another club with one or two and have a bad time - coz noone will really go there?

Thanks all.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARGH! *bangs head on wall*
See my reply on your other thread lol

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D sorry man yeah i did but id like some other DJ's thoughts on the matter too.

Wow i can be soo annoying!!! :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- A) Go to the club with my mates and see her and act like a DJ and see her frenching some other guy?
Did she tell you she'd be doing this? What the hell is the big deal if she is? She's not your woman, so what the hell shoud you care? If you really want to impress her, go and hit on some other women. Get as many phone numbers as you can. Ignore your one-itis. If you see her, look away as quickly as you can. Focus on other women.

- B) Go to another club with one or two and have a bad time - coz noone will really go there?
I've had nothing but positive experiences going out alone. I find that AFC friends bring you down to their level, and you end up sitting with them all night rather than hitting on lots of women. When you go out alone, the only person you focus on is yourself and the woman you happen to be working on. In other words, you remain more focused

What should i do?
Make a decision. We're not your parents.