Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to a single night an sunday in a club

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellowers,

a friend and me are going to a club tomorrow.

At this club the event "message party" is taking place which is something like a single Party:

Everyone gets a number and you can write the number of the woman you like down, write her a message, the number of the chick is shown on a big screen in the club, she sees it, can fetch the letter/message and can answer you or directly meet you if you tell her where you are and how you look ....

Last time I have been at an event like this I wrote about 15 letters to woman and I only got 2 responses.

So my question is:
What could I write that is ****y&funny and distingushes my letter from the other 524839 a good looking woman gets this night?

I wrote something like:
"I think you look kind of nice and I wanted to get to know you ..
I stand right behing the dj ..."

Not very impressive I reckon ))) But I don'T wanted to write something like " You are my angel, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.... etc. " and nothing smarter came to my mind ...

So do you have any proposals for me what to write to have a higher success rate ?

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it! Women only go to these things for an ego boost! You'll come away from it feeling like crap...

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some this is surely true ...
But I think that also some women come there to get to know somebody, don't they ?

I mean there are single ladies out there who search a boy-friend or something, why shouldn't they go to a single party ?

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure but in my opinion these kind of events are not really a singles party - the minute they add the whole message leaving element then women are going to see it in a whole different light. Basically it's a complete lottery if you actually find a woman who's interested (I'm amazed you even managed to get two responses previously!)

I went to one and I was absolutely astonished at how many b!tch shields were in the place - I got way more cold shoulders than I ever got on a regular club night.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much of this stuff these days- from internet dating to speed dating to everything else. It's really just taking advantage of people's fears. Most of the time it just turns into a disappointment. Why? Because most of the women who you REALLY want to meet don't have to go to stuff like that. Go and have fun with no expectations. But in the end there is no substitute for learning to approach, make a connection, and get a number. I think when it's all said and done you'll agree.

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Challenger

At this club the event "message party" is taking place which is something like a single Party:
I highly recommend participating.That's how I got a make out session for one night.

Sure, a few woman will say "no".You can tease them and say: "I wish you best of luck!You will need it if you act like that!" (sarcasm)

Just be original. I wrote: "Why do you look so angry?" because she looked angry.

Other things I used: "Hey sweet girl! My name is ____. This guy is x years old and I'm very funny. And I'm wondered how old you are." -> This one got me the girl.