"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Going after Milfs

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Recently I've noticed older women looking at me in a freaky way :cool: I'm talking 30s here, and mothers as well (which kinda trips me out). I could pass for more than 20. In any case in past few months there have been some opportunities that choose not to go after just because women in teens and 20s are hotter and because there is a little fear of the unknown.
I'm wondering if a MILF would be a good learning experience? And how much do you have to change your game when going after these ladies, should I make a point to show my maturity? Or just not worry about it and put my maleness on display?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Don_Marko
Or just not worry about it and put my maleness on display?
Yes.

If you're attracting someone with what you're doing now, keep doing it. Don't change up your behavior now.

BTW...a MILF can be a good sexual learning experience...IF you have no problem with banging her, walking away, and never seeing her again.

There is NO relationship.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
About 27 or 28 is when MILF's really start to take off! They don't just lie there and I've noticed by about that age most of them swallow :)

If you have the opportunity for a halfway decent MILF then take it, just be prepared for disappointment when you go back to the "hot young babes".
 

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Mmm. Ever since watching the graduate I have wanted an affair with an older woman.

Where is the best place to meet these older ladies?
Should you let them pick you up? I hear they are quite predatory at an older age.

I think this is a topic that merits a lot of discussion.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Stifler's mom

I haven't experienced the predatoryness yet, but the lustful looks were definitely there. Still nothing is free in this world so you gotta put the wheels in motion, however they should be way more open minded! (from what people say, still haven't experienced it yet)

Good places: gym, parks on sunny afternoons when they walk their childeren (it helps if you have a kid with you, then just go to their group and try to make the kids friends, after just chat up the mommy ;) ), yoga classes (this one is gold! you get the fit flexible ones), or you can go to single parent group meetings (about a boy style :p )
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top