Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going after Milfs

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've noticed older women looking at me in a freaky way :cool: I'm talking 30s here, and mothers as well (which kinda trips me out). I could pass for more than 20. In any case in past few months there have been some opportunities that choose not to go after just because women in teens and 20s are hotter and because there is a little fear of the unknown.
I'm wondering if a MILF would be a good learning experience? And how much do you have to change your game when going after these ladies, should I make a point to show my maturity? Or just not worry about it and put my maleness on display?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Don_Marko
Or just not worry about it and put my maleness on display?
Yes.

If you're attracting someone with what you're doing now, keep doing it. Don't change up your behavior now.

BTW...a MILF can be a good sexual learning experience...IF you have no problem with banging her, walking away, and never seeing her again.

There is NO relationship.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 27 or 28 is when MILF's really start to take off! They don't just lie there and I've noticed by about that age most of them swallow :)

If you have the opportunity for a halfway decent MILF then take it, just be prepared for disappointment when you go back to the "hot young babes".

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm. Ever since watching the graduate I have wanted an affair with an older woman.

Where is the best place to meet these older ladies?
Should you let them pick you up? I hear they are quite predatory at an older age.

I think this is a topic that merits a lot of discussion.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stifler's mom

I haven't experienced the predatoryness yet, but the lustful looks were definitely there. Still nothing is free in this world so you gotta put the wheels in motion, however they should be way more open minded! (from what people say, still haven't experienced it yet)

Good places: gym, parks on sunny afternoons when they walk their childeren (it helps if you have a kid with you, then just go to their group and try to make the kids friends, after just chat up the mommy ;) ), yoga classes (this one is gold! you get the fit flexible ones), or you can go to single parent group meetings (about a boy style :p )