Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

goin to a dance with a friend. should i?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been in an ltr with a girl for four months. my best firend just recently told me she liked me. alot she is upsessing. and she wants me to go to this ball that each schools rotc has. its a dance but its all fancy shmanxy. so i probably wouldnt even dance with her that much. i dotn want to frankly. but she wants me to go. i told her i might. i dont want to jeopardize my ltr. would this do it. should i ask my girlfriend. what should i do. my main reason for going would be to appease her. if i dont have fun ill just leave. but it could be enjoyable.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a good chance she either 1) has had a crush on you for a long time and never got over it or 2) needs someone to go with, is too shy to ask someone else, or just wants to use you as social proof.

there are tons of other possiblities but you aren't being specific enough to analyze it clearly.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know i must not have explained it well. the chick wanting to go to the dance with me likes me. very much. at our schhools ball she cried the whole time because i was there with my girlfriend. she wants me to go to her schools with her. i think she thinks it will change seomthing. i just dont know how it will affect me and my girlfriend.
sorry about the bad explanation

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan...IM me. I've got a few ideas for you here, especially based around the last subject we've talked about.

Bottom line is yes, tell your girlfriend a friend of yours has asked you to go to a dance with her AS FRIENDS, and you'd like to do her the favor. However, don't ask for permission. Tell her you're doing it, but make it clear it's not for dating purposes(at least on your end).

Of course, if you don't want to go at all, just say you'd rather not go with her and you can forget about all of this.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel you, i jus tgot asked to the prom from this girl i dotn really like, but im going with her as a friend but she is my sisters boyfriends(going out for liek 2 years) sister so its really odd(she asked me cause im a sophmore adn we arent alloowed to go unless we are asked from a senior or a junior)... but she has had a crush on me for a while, and im not really good friends wit hehr friends, but im going to go.....im mainly just doing it to not be an Di@k, but i would rather not,...but i know exactly what you are feeling. except this gir lisnt that crazy for me..lol, i say dont go with her, you shouldnt even talk to a gir lthat obsessed with you cause she will jsu tthink you liek her and then she will go around tellign everyoen and it can make a big mess, i know, ive done it..lol

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well im not going with her. she kinda gave up. shes strange, she really good looking. 8.5 id say. and she usually doesnt have a problem getting a guy. but over the past few weeks she has been a big chick afc. shes always going on about how she cant get over me and stuff. its kinda pathetic. she told me i was the first guy that ever rejected her. EGO BOOST. oh yeah.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I just got asked to the end of year prom by this girl I dont rele fancy too.still, I said I'd go as 1) I see her as a friend 2) its the gentlemanly thing to do and 3) its a big party with many fit girls. She was the first to ask me so I think it'll be cool. Whats better, go with her as a friend and have a good time, or turn her down, make her feel bad and make her friends think your a bit of an arsehole, and then spend the night at home when you could have got out and had a laugh...

Not a hard choice rele is it?;)