Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Glutes

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is a glutes discussion… has anyone noticed on a fat loss diet that their glutes dont look as good. I know fat loss is not local so i am sure this is why. I have a big butt so not as much of an issue for me as my flat assed friends
Mine still looks good, still looks the same. You lose some mass on fat loss diet but the definition looks incredible.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone noticed on a fat loss diet that their glutes dont look as good.
IDK I've always been cheeked up and my *ss looks better with lower BF%. It's also dependent on how you carry your fat too; I used to have relatively large fat deposits on upper thighs which disappeared when I leaned out. My *ss stayed more or less looked the same (proportionately) from ~30% BF down to about 12% (current).

My FFMI is also 27 so what looks good on me is probably different from most here (or anywhere).

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is a glutes discussion… has anyone noticed on a fat loss diet that their glutes dont look as good. I know fat loss is not local so i am sure this is why. I have a big butt so not as much of an issue for me as my flat assed friends
Mine has always been round/peachy but with more glute work has just got harder and more shapely. I carry more weight in my face/chest/trunk and the only way I reduced that was keto/0 carb, it's not for everyone, I am off it after 7 months, focusing more on building muscle and leaning out.