Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

giving women what they love: adventure

Lord_Pancake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love adventure. That does not mean you have to go para-skiing or white water kayaking, or mountain climbing to give them what they love. There are easier ways.

Adventure – going somewhere you’ve never gone before.

Do not take women someplace they’ve been before. Do not be a doormat or wallflower.
First Impression – do not compliment her, do not try to impress her, do not try to find common points of interests, do not ask her about her life, do not tell her about yours, do not dabble in mundane topics, do not hit on her.
Do take her on an adventure. Say “Hey I need a female perspective for this debate I’m having with a friend….what do you think about this discovery “sneezing is 1/8 of an orgasm.”

Or if bringing up orgasms seems somehow inappropriate ask her about another debate.

It doesn’t matter what you say as long as you create an adventure and ask her to go on it with you. This makes things infinitely easier. Either she’ll go on the adventure with you or she wont. If she doesn’t you know she’s not worth pursuing (who wants to date/mess around with an unadventurous person)
The only difficult part is engineering an adventure that appeals to a girl you’ve never met before. I usually default with “Hey, my friend and I are working on this project. Help us by telling us……”
…about the last time you got extremely excited
…what you think of sex-ed being taken out of highschool health textbooks
…what would you would change your name to if you could change it to anything
…what self-help book topics most appeal to you.
…how many different ways you can think of to say the word drunk/wasted/tipsy/etc.
…do girls prefer park dates. Cake dates. Adventure dates. Or taco bell dates.
…what you think about this “laughing 100 times is equal to 10 minutes on the rowing machine”

These projects are all based in reality. Every day I get a fix of hedonism by creating some temporary random project with a friend. And every girl I run across/meet I’ll ask for her input. Pretty Simple. If I do not have a project going my favorite conversation starter is simply asking them what their favorite conversation starter is.

When you leave tell them you’ll keep them updated on how the project’s going. This gives you (A) an excuse to keep engaging in conversation with them (B) an excuse to get their phone number if they reply “but how will you contact me”.
If I run into the girl again I’ll ask her if she’s ready for another ‘question of the day’ or ‘project of the day’.

This only takes a minute, you’re not taking them on a huge adventure, but by the end she’ll feel very comfortable around you. You’re treating each other like you’ve known each other for a long time, which means you can skip all the boring stages of getting acquainted. Once a girl is comfortable around you enough, she’ll have few reservations about complaining. And if you catch a girl complaining take it as a cue that she’s ready for another adventure.

The following examples come from personal experience usually in a school setting.

Girl complains about too many people liking her. “Two creeps were hitting on me today. Ewww” Make her tell you funny stories surrounding guys trying to pick her up. Evolve into a worst-best pick-up line contest. Then take turns coming up with pick-up lines each one worse than the last. The rule that makes this fun is that the lines have to be intelligently bad, which means no plainly dumb pick up lines. My favorites have been “you can’t spell fumigation without a U and a ME” along with “…speaking of sex, what are you doing later tonight?”

Girl complains about nobody liking her. Feel her up. Just joking. Tell her the problem lies in guys not knowing how to express their love. Then collaborate with her to write a guide to dating her which she can just handout to guys she likes.

Girl complains that people think she’s too mean. Challenge her to the mean game. Everytime you are mean to the other you score a mean point. 10 of these points and you lose. Your punishment: wearing a hat picked out by the person you were mean to. When doing this make sure to humorously twist every nice thing she says into mean vicious things to justify giving her excessive mean points.

Girl complains class is too boring. Create a fake student. Write out assignments a second time, complete with a fake heading. Watch to your amusement as your teacher can’t figure out why **** Erectson makes perfect grades but never shows up to class.

Girl complains about not getting enough exercise. Great. Tell her to keep her calendar open for rollerblade Wednesdays. Then find a mostly unused parking garage, rollerblade up to the top and glide back down. Way too much fun.

Girl complains about class being a waste of time. Help her devise an escape plan.

Girl complains about strict tardy policy teacher. Come up with excuses. Anything from “my dog ate my late note” to “blah blah gyncologist blah blah” works. If she enjoys absurd humor. Devise elaborate plans – for example drenching oneself in water and then walking into class like your not late. When teacher asks whats going on. Just say you’re having personal issues. The one I got away with often was taking her backpack so she could walk into class late and claim someone stole her backpack with all her stuff during lunch. Teachers just assume she was late because she was out looking for her backpack.

Girl complains about movie/tv show sucking. Great. Create your own mystery science theater. Mimick and Mock the movie.

Girl complains that after losing at something. Reassure her we’re all winners because the sperm that made us won out.

Girl complains people think she’s bi-polar. Reassure her that at least every other day she’ll be ecstatic about that fact.

Girl complains about not having any money. Take her to happy hour at Chuy’s. or on a Road Trip. Or play tag. Or go forking. Or go people watching. Or go eat free food samples at Central Market. Or go make fun of magazines at a bookstore.

Girl complains about mainstream movies. Too many to pick from. She wants to see them all. Easy. Pay for one movie, and once you’re in the theatre sneaking into more movies is a piece of cake. And since you’re sneaking from one movie to another if you find out that a movie sucks you can just sneak back out of it.

I’ve done all these. And even when they turn out to suck, the great thing about adventures is, you can still develop the relationship. The adventures, if not stimulating or exciting, will at least serve as a center of focus – as preoccupation – that makes pursuing the girl a lot less center stage and thus less awkward.

Of course girls do a lot more than just complain. Here are some other situations you might find yourself in:

Girl asks you questions. Do not answer the question.

If she prompts you by saying “there’s something I really need to ask” or “I have a question for you” cut her off saying
…yes I’m single
…yes I’m free Friday. I’ll pick you up at 8 (turn around and walk away)
…my place. On second thought, yours
…yes, but where will we find a rubber duck and hose at this hour
…yes, I’m straight
…yes, my muscles are real

To explain this in ‘adventure’ terms, this works because in determining the implications of your response she imagines what kind of question she might have asked. Since this is a question she hasn’t asked you before you are in effect taking her to a place she’s never gone before (and thus meeting the requirements of an adventure).

If she straightforwardly asks you a question without a prompt DO NOT answer the question. Instead say “funny you should ask…” or “that’s so weird that you asked that…” or “that reminds me….” Each of these are openers to tell a funny story. If you have no funny stories that relate to the question she asked then at
least say something like “this question would be a lot more exciting if we were….”
…watching Grease
…Stargazing
…playing in the snow
…people watching
…creating midnight mayhem
…rearranging people’s dorm rooms
…moonlighting (stealing food from the cafeteria)
…playing truth or dare
…having a cartwheel contest
…having a left handed drawing contest

If you cannot think of a funny story or new direction to steer the conversation then answer her question…..but not directly.

If she asks you what kind of work you do……do not say engineering or talk about being a starving artist. Tell her you fake orgasms for men’s herbal essence commercials. Tell her you invented the internet but Al Gore stole all your credit.

Try having a funny response prepped for standard questions women ask about yourself. –how was your summer? how was your weekend? Hows work? What are your hobbies? Favorite movies? Etc.
I’ve gotten so bored of these questions, that I keep a little notecard on me that reads “my weekend was great, how was yours? Tell me all about over dinner sometime” which I hand out whenever I’m asked how my weekend is.

Of course women do more than ask about yourself, they also ask for favors from yourself.
Unfortunately I don’t have any great suggestions for how to take her on an adventure instead of doing her favor. I’m open for advice on this one. What I generally do is take her on an adventure in addition to doing her favor. I have favor currency. I help her. She helps me in return. To take her on an adventure I just make sure that she helps me with a project – sneaking into a movie, teaching me to drive stickshift, etc.

..continues..

Lord_Pancake

Don Juan
Reaction score
continued

But there’s more to women than just complaining, asking lots of questions, asking for favors. They also get bored easily.
This is where long term adventures are worth starting.
At my school we have a group called the penis patrol. A bunch of guys armed with markers made for writing on cars go up to girls house’s late at night and draw suggestible pictures on their cars. Believe it or not girl’s love this. Gives them something to gossip about at the very least. And at our school they responded by forming a boob brigade, driving to guys houses, and drawing suggestible pictures on their cars. Of course doing the same thing back and forth bores girls, so the guys took it up a notch by ordering artichoke pizza, arranging the artichokes to form a suggestible body part, and left it on the front door of a girls house (best when they’re having a slumber party), ringing the doorbell and running away.

I went through some similar midnight mischief. It started out as something called forking. – wherein which we steal a bunch of plastic forks from fast food joints, drive to our friends houses late at night, and stab all the forks into their yard. Much better than toilet papering, and much funnier to imagine people coming out of their houses the next morning pulling out all these fork stumps. We took it up a notch by arranging the forks to spell things, and by writing messages on the forks themselves. Next shaving cream was used to spell out messages in people’s yards. Since then my house has been forked and shaving creamed many times by many girls.

One thing to watch out for. These adventures run awfully close to simple immaturity. But fortunately this borderline immature behavior is what got the girls up in the morning. They came to school prepared for blown out war. They really got into it. Water balloons, shaving cream, and everything.

Of course women love more than just adventure. But giving women adventure on a daily basis was scarcely mentioned on these forums so I thought I’d give in my two cents.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY good point! And thanks for all of the examples! I'm pretty serious but I like to have fun. It's hard for me to know how to be playful when I practice being serious all of the time. Great post!

Reaction score
Lord of all pancake mixes, I know you mean well in your post but it is not a man's job to be an entertainer or a jest. Women are usually boring creatures but it is not a man's job to constantly bring joy and excitement to her!!

Be a man and she will follow!!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey great tips!

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
it is not a man's job to be an entertainer or a jest
I think you kinda missed the point. Thats understandable, since you're 40 years old, but we kids in our teens and 20s actually want to have fun at our dates. I don't see it as being a "jester", its simply about letting loose, having fun, and letting the girl join in if she wants.

Although I try to avoid the girls who complain too much.

I'll leave the ****tail parties and corporate functions to you ;)