Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving women on complements

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we arnt meant to give women complements. My rule is never give complements except maybe once in 10 meetings. The less complements you give the more meaning it has.

If I wanted to make a chick jealous I would complement her friend's appearance.

So guy how to you use your complements on women?

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
I know we arnt meant to give women complements. My rule is never give complements except maybe once in 10 meetings. The less complements you give the more meaning it has.

If I wanted to make a chick jealous I would complement her friend's appearance.

So guy how to you use your complements on women?
In the bedroom I'm always free with the compliments. You gotta tell her how sexy she is and hot she's getting you, but otherwise, yeah I keep the compliment count low.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliments are good as long they are sincere, and very seldomly said.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for unique things, not eyes or any of that bull****.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the compliments that are bad.. it's their delivery. My former DJ always used compliments on me. Part of his game and it worked.. And I agree, always use them during sex or when talking about it... For instance, my DJ would say to me..." I am going to X and I want you to XYZ... Will you do that for me....I love to watch you XYZXYZ...okay?" His voice would be calm and low and it was the way he spoke.

As far as regular compliments..Whenever he picked me up or saw me.. his first response would be a long hmmmmm... you look great. he was always telling me that and I liked it. But it was the way he said it not what he said....Fumbling and acting AFC and tossing out compliments will get you to the curb fast.

Dunno but I say it's not the compliment.. but the delivery and yes, you better be sincere.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't compliment her best friends appearance, I'd ditch a guy if he did that to me.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't ditch me! ;)

Me on meeting friend: "Wow, Joanne, you look great today"

Me to gf: "And you look even better" (kiss) <g>

Delivery is everything

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OW... Exactly.. very nice! I sure wouldn't ditch that... just the opposite:) Can I use this one?

.. but when you say that to your gf.. I would wait a bit and lean in and say it in her ear slowly... and then a slight kiss.. then look back at the group or her friend and smile...Don't want to say that second part outloud to everyone? Or do you? You didn't say.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales
OW... Exactly.. very nice! I sure wouldn't ditch that... just the opposite:) Can I use this one?

.. but when you say that to your gf.. I would wait a bit and lean in and say it in her ear slowly... and then a slight kiss.. then look back at the group or her friend and smile...Don't want to say that second part outloud to everyone? Or do you? You didn't say.
Yeah, I shoulda said - real low bass/sultry tone, not too worried if others hear but meant for her only! Works for me :)

I don't have a copyright, so feel free.

This all comes back to the rules only being general guidelines.

Osc.
(can you descripe men as "sultry"?)

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just NOTICING and commenting on it is the best compliment.
Use compliments sparingly and sincerely, and as with most things for a DJ, delivery is everything.
I like to give a compliment and then (right away) move on to a quick question or comment regarding the item/feature.
Moving to a question/comment removes that post-compliment awkwardness, and depending what your question/comment is, can lead naturally into a whole pile of topics of conversation.