Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving Her My Number?

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok last night I asked a girl out who I work with. I could tell she was interested because of the body language and that. I sat next to her and there was tons of other people in the room and she turned to me and just focused on me and kept eye contact and only wanted to talk to me and was laughing at my jokes ;)
So I could kinda tell. Also I noticed that some of the time she was looking me up and down, that hasn't happened before, what do you reakon that means?

Anyway we left together and out the front I said "seeya later" and then turned back and
"hey wanna do something friday night"
HER: "where do you wanna go"]
ME:"the bowling alley?"
HER: "yeah"
ME: "ok then can I get your number" (pull out paper and pen)
HER: writes number.

Now I dunno why I said this but i said "do you want my number" and she said "yes" so I wrote it down. Now I don't think it really matters that much because she does seem interested but what do you guys think?

-Ben

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur alright bro... lol..

Don't stress over it. The only reason I can see you regretting giving this chica your number is if she turns stalker. But you look aight.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
omg dj mistake #1 just quit life while ur still ahead!
Shut up man! You sound like a freaking textbook.

Here's something some of you noobs gotta learn: EVERYTHING IN THE DJ BIBLE ISNT ETCHED IN STONE!!!!

That's right I said it. :cool:

By givin away ur number,rben69, u have lost a little bit of mystery. With your number, she can now get ahold of you when she wants, instead of wondering when u will call. Sure he made a mistake by giving his number, but if the chick gave him her number first, then she obviously had interest. No need to throw away a perfectly good oppurtunity with a chick over a silly little mistake. At least u learned a little.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
By givin away ur number,rben69, u have lost a little bit of mystery. With your number, she can now get ahold of you when she wants, instead of wondering when u will call..
You think she will actually call? I doubt it, but I dislike the idea of giving a girl your phone # for a number of reasons.

1. She has your phone number, which means if you leave her cold turkey or something of the sort, she can call you and/or write your phone number on any number of bathroom stalls.

2. You just let her know you 'like her'.

3. I agree with Mack, that a hypothetical sense of mystery is gone. I don't beleive she will call, but knowing she can call -- will change things.

In whole, I think you should stick with it, she probably hasn't even given it a second thought.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rben69
Ok last night I asked a girl out who I work with. I could tell she was interested because of the body language and that. I sat next to her and there was tons of other people in the room and she turned to me and just focused on me and kept eye contact and only wanted to talk to me and was laughing at my jokes ;)
So I could kinda tell. Also I noticed that some of the time she was looking me up and down, that hasn't happened before, what do you reakon that means?

Anyway we left together and out the front I said "seeya later" and then turned back and
"hey wanna do something friday night"
HER: "where do you wanna go"]
ME:"the bowling alley?"
HER: "yeah"
ME: "ok then can I get your number" (pull out paper and pen)
HER: writes number.

Now I dunno why I said this but i said "do you want my number" and she said "yes" so I wrote it down. Now I don't think it really matters that much because she does seem interested but what do you guys think?

-Ben
No worries bro. Its such a minute even negligible error, it doesnt make any impact on interest whatsoever.

Rule of thumb, replace every can I with a let me.

You posted about the wrong mistake.

Exchanging numbers can be a good thing, beneficial infact if she needs to call you for any need-to-know info or last minute changes.

Berzerk fury, youre just stupid man go away.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat anything. You got her number before you gave yours away so doesn't make a whole lot of difference but the fact that she already knows your number.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're still aight. If you played it right then she might be too intimidated by your DJ aura to call :D But hey, if it does work out she'd end up knowing it anyway. Still good, still good.