Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving a woman a 2nd chance

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

What do you do with a chick who blew you off months ago but you still want to date? Notwithstanding the low IL, I was thinking if it works, since you are not acting needy but you are showing persistance, evenif you haven't spoken to her in months.

Advice welcome

Cheers ;)

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
If things didn't work out the first time, chances are good they won't work out the second time either. Do you remember how and why the relationship ended the first time? If you do, have those problems/differences been resolved? Are you lying to yourself about them being resolved?

Any way you look at it you're more than likely setting yourself up for disappointment. Spend your valuable time meeting new chicks.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you're O.K. with the whole thing. Make sure she's really interested. Go out with her once and bang the $hit out of her like no guy ever has. I mean a total grudge f*ck. Then dump her immediately after, and move on.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as this isn't the only chick you're looking to get next to, its okay. If you've got some other projects currently in the works and some chick blew you off a while ago then everything is status quoe. In essence she is one more project on a list which technically means you're practicing good time management. If she's still interested and you just haven't seen her for a while while dating around then you're on the right track.