"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"Give me your number and I'll call you when you're sober."

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I actually said this to a girl last night. It kinda bugs me...this girl had been drinking for a little while and seemed pretty well hammered by the time I left her. I got the number, after she tried 5 or 6 times to remember it ( :rolleyes: ) and left, but I don't know whether I should call. Do you think it'd be awkward calling her after she sobers up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
The first thing that came to my mind was is getting hammered a common thing for this girl? And do you want to go out with a lush?

If she has trouble remembering her phone number, your call will come as a total surprise, she probably doesn't remember giving it to you either!:eek:
 

ASav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Queens, NY
Might be a fake too Casanova :mepoke:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by ASav
Might be a fake too Casanova :mepoke:
Nope...she said it was a new phone, but I think it was cuz she was intoxicated, but she tried 3 or 4 times to remember it. So I actually took her phone in my hand and dialed her number from mine to make sure. I mean she wasn't slobbering or falling, just babbling a little and having trouble remembering things.

LOL I had had a few myself, so I really didn't know what I was doing,nor was I on top of my game, which is why it surprised me that I managed to pull the #.

She works at that bar, so maybe I should just drop in one afternoon and see if she remembers me before I go calling. :)
 

ASav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Queens, NY
If you drop in you should have a purpose in mind other than just trying to shoot the ****. Invite her to a party or something. Don't get overly worried about the girl.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top