Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give her another chance?

BEST BEFORE DATE

Reaction score
I suggested to a girl via txt msg that I was going bowling on Thursday and would she like to join me?

Anyway this girl never has any credit on her phone (shes not very well off so she uses it for incoming calls only) so she couldn't reply.

So I thought I've leave it unitil a few hours before I go out and call her then, so I do and she doesn't answer the phone. (she hardly ever takes her phone with her, even friends have a hard time getting in touch :rolleyes: )

So I just went out as intended and had a good night.

Should I bother with her again? give her the benefit of the doubt that she may have been on the toilet/out/sleeping when I called and ask her again sometime? or just leave it?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, call her again in a few days. She might have been out or something the first time.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, you're an AFC. You even made up excuses in your head for her.

BEST BEFORE DATE

Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
Who cares, you're an AFC. You even made up excuses in your head for her.
WTF!!! Excuses? those reasons are legit, even her friends are always complaining that she never answers the phone!

I'd be an AFC if I called her up a hundred times or something, but I called her once and left it at that so how is that AFC!!!?? :rolleyes:

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with BBD. Whether they're excuses or not, try calling her one more time. If she doesn't answer, forget about her and go meet other girls.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEST BEFORE DATE
WTF!!! Excuses? those reasons are legit, even her friends are always complaining that she never answers the phone!

I'd be an AFC if I called her up a hundred times or something, but I called her once and left it at that so how is that AFC!!!?? :rolleyes:
Dude, no offense but,

Why sent her a message if you know she wont respond ?

and

Why call her if she doesn't even carry her phone?

BEST BEFORE DATE

Reaction score
i'll see this girl around in the few days, so do I have a go at her or not even mention it

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text messaging is for dweebs. Get some balls and ask her when she answers the phone.

trying to set up a date on voicemail/text is total AFC.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry so much about being an AFC or not. A true AFC is a "nice guy". Did you let her walk over you, buy her flowers, call her a hundred times, apologize for everything you do or any other stupid sh!t like that? Not that you've written.

Give her a call when you feel like doing something with her. If that's tomorrow, a week, a month, a year, do it. You only get one life to live. How many regrets do you want to live with?

Too many people on this site are worrying about being an AFC. An AFC is a lap dawg. Most of us are just nice caring guys. Hey why live life if you don't care about anything? Watch out for becoming a player/jerk. That's when you don't care about anything but booty. Hey booty is awesome, but you can get that from every chick. What about the ones you actually want to be involved in? The few that actually have a personality and some wit. Hell maybe you'll actually find a girl with a sense of humor. It's rare but there are a few.

Bottom line you didn't do anything AFC except keep you keep pondering what you should do. Do what you feel like doing.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I like the direct face to face communication but if txt does it for you, then to each their own. No lap dog, ok.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with this AFC bullshyt. Each situation has a cause and effect. Just because he thought she was sleeping or something does'nt make this dude an AFC. if he bought her flowers and said i love you after two dates then yes he is a chump. but he did'nt so cut him some slack.

Anyway i think you should contact her in a couple of days....dont even bring up the phone call or text message. She probably will bring it up.