“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls with small boobs tend to have issues

Schwing

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Age
41
I don't have a boob size preference, so I tend to date women ranging from flat to large boobs on the scale....I actually don't like large boobs, so I guess I do have a preference lol.(Sydney Sweeny's boobs though XD). I have noticed that the worst women I have dealt with on experience were flat chested/smaller boobs. Is this just me? I guess it's like the equivalent of a guy having a small dvck or being short lol.
Never get the boob thing. To me a woman it's all about the legs and the facial features.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
I do not like fake boobs. Doesn't feel the same. They do not fall the same, and bounce back very unnaturally. However, some dudes love them. To each their own.
Agreed - ample, NATURAL breasts are extraordinarily motivating for me.
 
Top