"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girls with boyfriends?

How did you do with the last girl (with a BF) you tried to get with?

  • We had a relationship that lasted less than 6 months

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • We had a relationship that lasted longer than 6 months

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • We had sex (she cheated on her BF) but no relationship

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • We dated for a while but nothing developed

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • We never went on a date, nothing developed romantically/sexually

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • We ended up in a relationship, but she cheated on me and/or left me for someone else

    Votes: 3 15.8%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Seeing as there's been so many posts about getting girls with BFs, I was wondering how the majority of DJs do in this situation. Answer this poll question relating to the last girl (with a BF) you tried to get with. I tried to make the options failry broad, I know every situation is different. Choose the option that is closest to the result of your last "boyfriend stealing" conquest.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Well, wish we had more votes. But this isn't as common as I thought. Interesting that the majority were cheated on by a girl who left their BF for another dude.
 
Top