Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with boyfriends

D

Dushizzle

i was recently talking to this girl at school, and ended up getting her phone #. now that i call her she tells me that she has a boyfriend. So how do i get over this obstacle

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next satuday, I have a date with a girl who has a boyfriend two years older than me. Doesn't worry me. Personally, SHE picks the guy. however we may wish to pretend, SHE is the prize, since WE want her, although its best to believe that we are.

She picks the guy, and dumps them for a better one. If she gave you her number, then thats a green light (most likely). Go for it. Make sure you know who the boyfriend is. Make sure you can handle it in case he goes off. I better watch my back too.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'd get pissed if my girl went off with another dude while we were still supposed to be together.

"Do unto others.. blah blah blah" So, I know I wouldn't like it so I don't do it. If a girl says she has a boyfriend, and I have no reason to say she doesn't, I drop the seduction stuff then and there. I still talk to the girl, of course, but I don't try to get her.

Of course that's just me, if you want to end up getting your ass kicked by some 250lbs cut dude whose girlfriend you tried to steal, that's fine by me. :D

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf you been smoking wuwd. WE *ARE* THE PRIZE. Least i know i am, i cant really say for many others.

And by trying to "steal" some girl away from her boyfriend, it totally contradicts that fact that is ever so true. *I* am the prize! SO you have a boyfriend girly, wheres your friend tammy?

....NEXT!

in case you totally missed the point of that post, dont try to steal someones girlfriend. DJs do not do that, for to do it would contradict completely what we are.

You wanna do that unhonorable wussy BS, go visit the fast seduction boards with the rest of those losers.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
a good rule of thumb is don't date a girl whose boyfriend's bicep is bigger than your head
Heh. My PE coach calls me "The Bicep"

Doesn't get any better than that :D

And Jester, WE ARE the prize, yet we are the one that wants to have a relationship, not her. So in actuality. it's her, but the attitude is that we are. Well, I am :D

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno i guess it varies from guy to guy.

personally, if i didnt have my wonderful girlfriend right now, i would just go after girls for sex and nothing more. they wouldnt be a prize, they would just be a tool, lol. if they wanted anything more with me, they would have to be the ones to work for me, not the other way around.