Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls who dont want to date?

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, new girl at school, HB10 easy, every guy likes her, she showed definate interest in me, so we flirt/talk alot, we've gone out twice, and we've got a jokingly made list of things we should do (watching movies, learning dances, listening to music etc)

shes said to her friends that she likes me, shes pretty sure im into her. heres the problem-- not only does she send pretty mixed signals, shes also made it very clear to her friends that she does not want to date.... i think it has something to do with her last boyfriend having sex with her best friend while the girl was on vacation -.- but at the same time, i could be totally wrong about that she might just wanna not have a bf

anyway, what should one do about this kind of gal? shes interested, but not in dating? or not in being my girlfriend? maybe shes not interested at all she just flirts alot?

(i dont really want to just walk away cuz thatd be really sad, and i wanna give this gal a shot, is that even possible?)

thanks

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just doesnt want to get attached, so maybe talk to her about it

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she doesnt want to cause every guy wants her and she has options. Would you date ONE girl when there were a bunch who wanted you?? Think not, theres your answer.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are all viable reasons, there is no way we can tell you which is the real reason, you will have to ask one of her freinds.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
they are all viable reasons, there is no way we can tell you which is the real reason, you will have to ask one of her freinds.
Oh yeah that's brilliant. Ask her friends.

She's gone on outings with you twice so why are you talking about not dating? Anyways, get her interrested in you and you'll see how 'out of dating' she is.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, there are multiple girls interested, theres a list of like 10 girls i can think of that i could easily hook up with. shes just the one i want right now.

her friends are the ones that told me shes not interested in dating, and things shes said to my friends, although shes told me about the ex boyfriend

talking to her about it... wouldnt that involve me telling her that i want her, thus revealing a huge part of mystery, and also making me look like a wuss?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to her about it, because she probably wont give you a str8 answer. THe best thing to do in this kind of situation is to go on more dates with her, and raise your interest. In my short 18 years on this earth, if I've learned anything about girls, it's this: They change their mind(and I mean this with emphasis) CONTINUALLY. It's soo crazy. I don't know if it's just the girls I've been with or have talked to but if it's one thing girls aren't good at, it's making up their got damn minds. She might not want to date today, but maybe after about 3 more dates and that first kiss, she might have changed her mind. Let it play out and make sure you still have the rest of your options open. Above all, don't get your hopes up. You said shes the hb10, which probably means she gets attention from every guy on the planet or she might just be the friendly type. Either way, good luck with whatever happens.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i invited her to come over last night, on thursday or something, but she said shed talk to me about it later, she never did i think she slept over at a friends house or something but i know i saw her making plans with someone cuz she was texting on her phone (im almost positive it was another girl shes told me about that shes friends with). but i ended up going out alone anyway, didnt meet anyone new but i had fun, bought some cds and stuff.

i asked her what she did last night she says shes not sure because after the competition (marching band) she just passed out, or maybe watched a movie shes 'not quite sure' but whatever. then she asked me what i did, and i was talking to another girl at the time and i asked her what she thinks i should say, and she said 'say you went out with me (they dont know eachother, but i think theyve met) and i said that i went out with a girl, and the hb10 says 'ohh *my best friend(whos a girl)
s name here*???' and i said 'no this girl who doesnt go to our school'

lol that should make her a little jealous i suspect? i dont know, but i think the part where she asked if it was a certain girl she was like, hoping that it was a girl that im just really good friends wtih and nothing more in hopes that it was a romantic outing?

i dont know i still feel like i should do something more proactive about this whole deal... im going to follow the rules of teh mixed signals girls post, where you like, cut off contact or whatever

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound a lot different in your second post. Good advice to yourself, keep her wondering where you are and she gets a good time whenever you let her have it. Sounded like she lost interest at the end of the first post but you kept back in the game by brushin your shoulders off. Keep playing the field and a girl like that will want to beat the competition to keep her ego in check. A good way to get a girl like that stuck in once you get on a dating basis, make her feel like she has no chance with you until she gives it up to you... and maybe she will be if you want ;)

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and she's a slut and just wants a d*ck by making it known she doesn't want to date. Haven't seen the look in her eye :)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trippsta
Or maybe I'm totally wrong and she's a slut and just wants a d*ck by making it known she doesn't want to date. Haven't seen the look in her eye :)
I personally think that's it. That and what Oakraiderz2 said.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, the whole situation changed after she found out i was out with another chick, she was pissed the rest of the night, i dont know if it was about that or something else i said, but im POSITIVE that it added something to it. i studied closely and decided not to apologize. today she wasnt literally pissed, but i could tell she wasnt as close as she has been in the past, but i did make her laugh and stuff so that was cool, kino was like, minimal at best, we walked a little close but that was it.

i wanna take her dancing friday night (she loves dancing, and im one of the few guys who knows how to dance, i even taught her a little latin dance :p) so tomorow ill ask her and if she doesnt give me a straight answer ill say flat out 'hey if this is about that girl, trust me theres nothing going on, shes into me but i dont like her...' or something of the sort, so she knows im not interested in her, but i have my options?
edit-- i was also thinking i should call her tonight to restrengthen the rapport before tomorow when i ask her out again...

i think that if we kept going out a few more times stuff might change =/
but at the moment im worried about getting her to go out again -.-

Last edited:

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trippsta
youd go crazy if you saw the look in her eye, she has the most gorgeous blue eyes ive ever seen as well as a million people. people who dont know her still call her 'the girl with blue eyes' because you can see them from a mile away. its pretty ridiculous...

anyway, how does the plan ^in the previous post^ sound?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
well, the whole situation changed after she found out i was out with another chick, she was pissed the rest of the night, i dont know if it was about that or something else i said, but im POSITIVE that it added something to it. i studied closely and decided not to apologize. today she wasnt literally pissed, but i could tell she wasnt as close as she has been in the past, but i did make her laugh and stuff so that was cool, kino was like, minimal at best, we walked a little close but that was it.

i wanna take her dancing friday night (she loves dancing, and im one of the few guys who knows how to dance, i even taught her a little latin dance :p) so tomorow ill ask her and if she doesnt give me a straight answer ill say flat out 'hey if this is about that girl, trust me theres nothing going on, shes into me but i dont like her...' or something of the sort, so she knows im not interested in her, but i have my options?
edit-- i was also thinking i should call her tonight to restrengthen the rapport before tomorow when i ask her out again...

i think that if we kept going out a few more times stuff might change =/
but at the moment im worried about getting her to go out again -.-
Answer this question....WHY would she go out with you when she has 100 million other guys chasing her giving her attention?? WHY would she give that up for YOU?? Im not trying to be an ass but you cant just keep pushing it until she gets a restraining order.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Answer this question....WHY would she go out with you when she has 100 million other guys chasing her giving her attention?? WHY would she give that up for YOU?? Im not trying to be an ass but you cant just keep pushing it until she gets a restraining order.
because she has been very direct in showing her interest in me specifically, without saying it at least. shes told her friends that she likes me but like i said, mixed signals? yeah.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[q]so tomorow ill ask her and if she doesnt give me a straight answer ill say flat out 'hey if this is about that girl, trust me theres nothing going on, shes into me but i dont like her...' or something of the sort, so she knows im not interested in her, but i have my options?[/q]

You're getting too worried about pleasing her. Oneitiis/HB10/whatever, you shouldn't be apologising for your actions unless they involve ruining her life or breaking something of hers. If she brings it up jokingly accuse of her being jealous. Game on.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
[q]so tomorow ill ask her and if she doesnt give me a straight answer ill say flat out 'hey if this is about that girl, trust me theres nothing going on, shes into me but i dont like her...' or something of the sort, so she knows im not interested in her, but i have my options?[/q]

You're getting too worried about pleasing her. Oneitiis/HB10/whatever, you shouldn't be apologising for your actions unless they involve ruining her life or breaking something of hers. If she brings it up jokingly accuse of her being jealous. Game on.
it wouldnt be an apology, just a clarification i guess? and also, what if she brings it up nonjokingly is the problem, or shows that shes concerned about it nonjokingly

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Rockstar
indeed
wouldnt that involve telling her my exact feelings? that seems like itd make me come off as a little b1tch

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh this girl is giving me such a headache, shes been totally different since i told her i went out with another girl. as in, worse now, she practically wont approach me now, she goes to other crowds rather than staying wtih me, etc. etc.

basically it looks as though interest lvl dropped to 0. i asked her to go dancing tomorow night, and i know she wants to go dancing, but shes making alot of excuses like, nothing to wear, doesnt know how to dance, etc etc, stuff thats not really a big deal.

apparently my friend asked her about this and she told him thats she likes me but is trying as hard as she can not to for fear shell get hurt again, and because she could be moving out of state like at any time. our logical assumption is that shes dodging me to keep her IL low or something crazy like that...

now im thinking of a few things--

1. being the absolutely most likable person around her ever, hoping that my wit, charm, confidence and good looks will be too much for her and she'll eventually give in?

2. talking to her directly, saying 'listen that girl is interested in me but i dont like her, im interested in you, i dont understand what your feeling but if we could just talk about this or something..."

3. putting alot of pressure on her to go out tomorow night, except gently, and then making sure she has lots of fun, and definately making sure to kiss her at teh end of the night or something (assuming it works, i have the feeling she'll avoid bringing it up)

4. advice from someone here?

5. ganji games?

6. absolute last resort-- give up (that means giving up on the hottest, easily the hottest, girl at school, very fun to be with, and we have good stuff in common like dancing, some music we both love, etc)

i made this sound soo AFC and dumb but whatever, maybe if you guys wanna read through it all and comment, well thanks. but this is mostly a vent post, thanks for providing a place for it :)