Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who bust your balls

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this 30+ woman who busts my balls and is not attracted to me. It doesnt make her more attractive or anything... I just hate her! :mad: ! I suppose I cant stand someone who ...defends.. themselves from my cf etc. I also cant stand the fact that someone in this earth doesnt find me exquisite! :D

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the hate.

People all over the world, join hands. Start a love train, love train.

If a girl teases you a lot it doesn't mean she likes you if you've known them for a while. If you met recently she probably does.

You need to stop arguing on the net. It's not cool.

I'm not trying to be funny, but Geekgirl, why do girl's (or you in particular) come to this site? And why do married people come here?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

GIRLS DO NOT FUNCTION LIKE GUYS!

GIRLS WHO TEASE WITH GUYS ARE JUST FLIRTS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR IL.

I know some girls who flirt like crazy with guys, with no interest. I remember this girls who used to bust on this one guy non-stop, but only did it for "the shock value"...... she ha dno interest in him romantically whatsoever.

Just because a girl busts on you does not especially mean she's interested. It COULD, but most likely doesn't. Girls just flirt.

Stop trying to think of girls in terms of DJs!!

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeekGirl
Brilliant Santos, YOU MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA! How grand you’re the Grammar Master of the Universe!! Wooohooo!
Actually, I corrected your spelling, not your grammar. As for the rest of the stuff you said. I don't really care. We disagree with each other, end of story.

GeekGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seloifter: You got that right!!, girls do NOT think like guys do. You might want to try thinking the opposite then what you do now, and MAYBE you’ll be on the right track!
Yes it’s true some girls flirt, but some don’t they just like to have fun, if you have a sister or a brother you can compare it to that. But then again there are girl players, it’s just kinda hard to pick who is what. Not all girls do that sh**

Jay_VCU: TO BUST BALLS!……Buuwwwaaaaahahahaha…kidding, (go back and read) trust me their is NOT HATE here! But it’s obvious that there is are several haters here.

Santos: Oh brother, LIKE I CARE! Hahaha, Look there is plenty of room in this world for guys like you, close minded and uptight! No need to lose sleep over miss spelled words…does the term OCD mean any thing to you? END OF STORY?? yeah yours!

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha..this is good sh*t..unlike that stupid ass arguing going on in that other pathetic post..

Anyways..i like it when a girl can roll with the punches..it makes them more interesting then...when they just laugh at your C and F and have nothing to offer in return.

There was this girl i worked with who could dish it out pretty good..which it made it f*cking hard to see if she had any IL or not..i was guessing not..because she was like that with EVERYBODY and it was part of her personality..which was pretty sweet, Its definitely attractive.

Just see how she acts around other people. Thats what i would suggest.

GeekGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
SLIKKER_THAN_AVG: Your a guy after my own heart!, nice to see a guy who's comfortable with his huevos, seems a few are threatened by a sh** talking girl. Thing is that's basically all it is, Sh** talking. But most guys take it so literal, they get their boxers or tidy whities all waddled up into an ass knot!

I guess some of you don't like taking advice from a girl. Another sign of insecurity! ha!! It's all good, tells me allot about the relationships YOU DON'T HAVE! ha!

Chances are the girl at your work wasn't serious. Hell I come from a generation of smart ass sh** talkers, half the time we don't even know we're doing it. Just comes out that way I guess. It's not meant to damage anyone. I am not the hating type any way. Just that every now and then it gets so hard to pass up a GOOD LOW BLOW! it's all in humor. Funny how peeps can dish it out but can't take the heat when it's on them. Such hypocrites.

I guess your screen name is true to your personality! that's cool! Don't ever change!!

Peace! ;)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SLIKKER_THAN_AVG: Your a guy after my own heart!, nice to see a guy who's comfortable with his huevos, seems a few are threatened by a sh** talking girl. Thing is that's basically all it is, Sh** talking. But most guys take it so literal, they get their boxers or tidy whities all waddled up into an ass knot!

I guess some of you don't like taking advice from a girl. Another sign of insecurity! ha!! It's all good, tells me allot about the relationships YOU DON'T HAVE! ha!

Chances are the girl at your work wasn't serious. Hell I come from a generation of smart ass sh** talkers, half the time we don't even know we're doing it. Just comes out that way I guess. It's not meant to damage anyone. I am not the hating type any way. Just that every now and then it gets so hard to pass up a GOOD LOW BLOW! it's all in humor. Funny how peeps can dish it out but can't take the heat when it's on them. Such hypocrites.

I guess your screen name is true to your personality! that's cool! Don't ever change!!

Peace! ;)
Amen sister. :D
mahon83050-Its hard to say. She could be a very tactile person in general. But generally, if someone touches you, they aren't repulsed by you so this is a positive honey! :D Take things for what they are and enjoy being touched up by some hot babe.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I come from a generation of smart ass sh** talkers
Now there's a shock. :)

But seriously, though there is a load of bitter misogyny here, it is just guys blowing off steam. Despite what they say, they really do want to love and be loved -- by girls even. :)

I don't know if your mocking them is helping.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
Now there's a shock. :)

But seriously, though there is a load of bitter misogyny here(no $hit dude :)) , it is just guys blowing off steam. Despite what they say, they really do want to love and be loved -- by girls even. :)

I don't know if your mocking them is helping.
I think the problem is that some cannot distinguish the difference between flaming so bad that I thought that my ar$e was actually on fire, and blowing off steam. Hopefully they will learn.

GeekGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
uuggh Okay, your RIGHT BobbDobbs, Your right, I know that they are all probably at a young and impressionable age. But they all seem so scared to let go of their di**s. So afraid if they let them go, they'll be less of a man. Actually that probably goes from some older men as well. How do they expect to make it in the real world if the can't take sh** talking through the dam net! I am going to be the first girl to admit, dam it's just gotta suck to be a guy! I know there are some pretty f-ed up chic's out their, and I know it must be hard for the guy to make the first move on a girl, only to get rejected.

Don't ask my WHY some girls are like that, I can give you a list of things but it may not apply to your specific girl. The only thing I know is not to give up. Don't let a chic bring you down. Keep your chin up, even if they bust your balls. Like I said It could mean she likes you, or it could be that she just enjoys your company. But don't be pissed off and call her a tease even if she just might be that, just take it as a learning experience, don't walk away with your tail between your legs. As a matter of fact if the girl rejects you just smile and tell her thanks anyway. And greet her like a friend the next time you see her. I mean don't kiss her ass or any thing like that, but just say "Hey what's up" and go on your marry way! Don't even try and make small talk just keep walking, because if you continue to stick around and have a conversation with her trust me, she'll think "OH GOSH, He still wants me" uuggh I have seen some fat chic's pull that one, it just irritated me makes the normal girls look bad! Any ways just say Hi, with a smile and walk away on to your next conquest hahaha! :cool:

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she'll think "OH GOSH, He still wants me" uuggh I have seen some fat chic's pull that one,
I had to comment on this one..What is the deal with Fat chicks thinking like this?? you give them the time of day and they are all over you like white on rice!!

Yeah i just posted a reply earlier tonight on fat chicks so im in a groove...

Anyways, I am done. :p

GeekGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha! I know I just replied to that one how odd. Well I Guess ever since Oprah became a household name, phatty's have been acting like their sh** don't stink! :eek:

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't think its just fat chicks, but anyone who beggs for attention like a puppy is a turn off.

-Grey Fox

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GEEKGIRL its true. Seriously i believe it..its this whole Be your Beautiful self concept.

GREAY FOX i agree..its not just fat chicks, but let us have our fun.

:p