“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls still pick AFC's over DJ's

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Although it is hard to figure out why, I do see plenty of HB's choosing an obvious AFC over a DJ.

Just one example; I recently spent the day with a buddy and a couple of really cute girls we know, well one of the girls in about an eight hour period got SIX phone calls from the same guy. I know for a fact that she just started dating him about 2 weeks ago. I knew she was supposed to meet him later so I (successfully) did my best to make sure she was late, about 4 hours late in fact. Every time he called she told him "I'll call you when we're getting close", yet he kept calling. I heard him say "I miss you" to her, I just about starting laughing at this pathetic display.

Any bets on how long it is until she dumps his sorry a$$ - I give it a month!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
She's an attention Ho...

She's just an attention Ho...
Lot's of chicks are willing to throw an afc a bone now and then
just to get their female egos stroked by the afc who kisses her feet, buys her stuff etc. But then she'll drop him in a heartbeat with no concern of the poor guy's feelings. Been there too many times! If you read this forum, however, there's no reason to allow a ho to walk all over you like that anymore.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I'll give it until you grow the balls to grab her from him...

and to make the AFC miserable enough to find this site.. then use your tactics against you.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I personally believe that an AFC can attract women without too much of a problem. It's keeping her that's the issue.

You see, an AFC shows potential to be the perfect guy because women believe that they want a man who treats them well, shows them affection and is trustworthy. Ask most women about their perfect man and she'll paint a picture of a typical AFC. However, in reality, they thrive on the thrill of the chase and if they get what they "want" they get bored with it and poor Mr AFC gets kicked aside.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Let me tell you about what happens when a hot girl goes out with an AFC.

This guy will impress her with the words of his past deeds, and flatter her with attention, gifts, and become completely infatuated. The girl likes his vibe, and doesn't mind the free gifts... she may or may not give up sex very easily and will have alot less commitment then is implied in the relationship.

This continues while the AFC, deeply infatuated, becomes more and more needing of time with the girl, and eventually pushes her away with his aggressive tactics. She begins the search at this point.

Along comes a 'Don Juan' or what have you, and she will drop him like herpes (Or something that you'd wanna get rid of ASAP ) and go with this new guy that touches that unique part of what makes her a woman (over and over and over again ).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I'm with maranathaman 100%. She just wants a guy who will worship the ground she walks on. I'm sure every girl knows that even if she is an 8, she can't walk in public for 5 minutes without passing tons of girls just as attractive or even more attractive than her. I guess being treated like shes 'better' or 'different' than all those tons of girls really does something for the female ego. But its a user relationship and sad to see.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Damn, Dirtheart, you always seem to get to the root of the problem. I think what you said is exactly right - the reason why HBs seem initially attracted to AFCs has always been a puzzler to me.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's possible he was doing great with her until they actually "started dating," then he got all worried about doing what was officially and socially "right" instead of just being his natural self. We've all done it. I know I have, at least.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
She may even be a decent girl - -she doesn't have to be an attention wh--e, she just saw a guy she thought was attractive. She may even think he's doing right by her.

She'll be really confused in a couple weeks when she starts to feel like her best friend...
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
In my opinion, the difference between an AFC and DJ is that an AFC is dreaming of something that he can not get, and a DJ gets everything he wants.

Hence, it´s paradoxal to think that AFC´s get what DJ`s should.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Dirtheart really has it here ! And if, from a practical point of view, you apply what he has said to real relationship situations, you'll be real successful ! (start out AFC,
then provide her some chase)
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
id have to disagree.

i didnt really think she "chose" to be with this guy. yes, maybe his problem really is keeping his women but that's not our problem. [excellent assessment on that.]

what comes in to mind is that has the girl had the opportunity of meeting a DJ or natural at the time she allegedly *chose* this guy?

on the contrary, i think she did choose a DJ. since crotchrocket did have her late for the next 4 hours [which would be next to impossible if she didnt *choose* him subconsciously].

but yet, maybe itz because she's in a *commitment* already that she still went to the guy despite being 4 hours late! and then the cycle repeats itself.

*she's an attention ho.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Interesting discussion, I'll fill you in on more details now, and my theories on the whole thing.

When I first met her a couple months ago, she had a boyfriend (different from the one mentioned above), I think she was already bored with him because it didn't take much attention from me for her to dump him. I asked her out despite already knowing she had a man, tells me the DJ behavior is powerful indeed but I am also a little confused-one time she chooses a DJ, next time an obvious AFC, so maybe we can't assume there is ever a pattern, or maybe its just this girl?

Anyway, we had a few dates, she started calling me every other day, her AFC behaviour started turning me off and the more I backed off the more she called/messaged me. I did however give her enough attention so she didn't give up entirely. Then all of a sudden she stopped calling, I knew she was going camping with some friends, and I got the impression somebody else now had her attention. When the weekend I mentioned above came, she flirted with me all day, she would offer to go get me drinks, she was not in a hurry at all to go and meet this other guy. In fact never did she tell me she needed to go (I was driving, myself, a buddy and the 2 girls in my car).

So my theory is two-fold. #1 she is the female equivalent of AFC herself, from inexperience, her age of 20, or just her personality who knows. And given a choice this type of girl doesn't see either DJ or AFC behavior superior to the other, at first anyway.

#2 I may have played the whole DJ thing too good/too hard, therefore when another guy comes along who is AFC and shows her the attention she's looking for, sucks up to her, becomes a nice little door mat, off she goes. Possibly the attention ho thing, instant gratification sort of, less effort required than it is to get a DJ.

Thats why it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Because clearly her interest/opinion of me hasn't changed.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Offtopic but anyways you guys seem to be doing this all the time:

she started calling me every other day, her AFC behaviour started turning me off and the more I backed off the more she called/messaged me.
(this is general) You REALLY have charts about who call you and when????
 

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
To quote a master, women are like monkeys. They need to grab a new branch before letting go of the one they're holding. To get a better picture, imagine an orang-utan doing that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
dieheart is right, when I was a major AFC, I had little to no problem getting womens attention, it was getting to see me as a potentional BF that I had the problem with, not with the 6s and 7s but the really, really baddd women I knew. The girls that I did have I was so AFC that I lost them eventually for various reasons.
 
Top