Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls!!!!!!so Confusing!!!!!!!

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Ive liked this girl for a real long time. but the problem is that i dont know if she likes me and i'm going to a friends house and she will be there. should i make a move on her or wait to see what she feels like. and if i do make a move on her what should i do since i have no idea what do to. please guys give me some true dj tips i really like her and dont want to let this one get away!:confused:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shameless Matrix Ripoff!

LOL!

Welcome, to the REAL world!

One cannot be...told...how to Don Juan, you must learn it for yourself:

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

So, you are telling me that I can MAKE chicks like me?

No, what I am telling you is that, when you are ready, you won't HAVE to!

Ha ha ha!

Good luck!

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
what he means is if you should make a move you'll probably know, you cant really give advice on what to do because the situation is so vague and we cant plan how she will act/react.
the best advice i could give you is go with your gut instincts and don't listen to that little voice in your head that tells you its safer not to go with your instinct. oh yeh also dont worry if this one gets away trust me shes not that special.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women are supposed to be confusing, otherwise theyd be men!!

just as everyone else said we cant really tell u what to do but i can offer some advice. you should try studying body languge which is as powerful to a DJ as a gun is to a solider. im sure u can download some self-help audio series in Kazaa. i did. also remember to keep your eye contact, kino, and smiles goin. and finally confidence, confidece, confidence. use your confidence as if it was the FORCE. let it guide your actions. only then will you know when and what moves to make, but u cant use confidence unless you have it. so if confidence is not your forte, i suggest u build yourself up to when you feel confident.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are about as confusing as golf. Just hit the ball in the fricken hole and stop thinking about the art of it.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Shameless Matrix Ripoff!

Originally posted by icepick
LOL!

Welcome, to the REAL world!

One cannot be...told...how to Don Juan, you must learn it for yourself:

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Girls are about as confusing as golf. Just hit the ball in the fricken hole and stop thinking about the art of it.
icallug, those two are the best pieces of advice you're gonna get right there.

RTFB (read the fvcking bible).

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy howdy! Said better than I coulda worded it!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i beg to differ. you have to have a destination for that ball, or how do you know if it will end up on the green or in the bushes?when it comes to girls, the only actions your mind will subconsciously allow you to execute will be those that are hammered into your brain by society. the kind you see at movies where the girl is on the pedestal and they guy is on his knees.

but the real focus shouldn't be the girl itself, thats just improving social skills. the real focus should be increasing your self value (improving).

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you good friends? May be hard. READ THE BIBLE! lol.

Play it cool, DON'T go overboard. Make HER want you. How? READ DJ BIBLE :D