Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls leaving and coming back

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Noticed this in clubs. Girls will be with you and then leave perhaps talk to another guy and then come back to you. A relative of mine whos a girl told me she left you and then came back. A guy in the club told me she keeps coming back to you after guys hit on her and you must be doing something right.

Anyone else experienced this. anyone have the balls to bang them when your with them at the end of the night? Did you get some hickies on your neck in the process and her ***** smelt like fish and you told her and she got upset and said is it a good fishy smell and do you like it?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Noticed this in clubs. Girls will be with you and then leave perhaps talk to another guy and then come back to you. A relative of mine whos a girl told me she left you and then came back. A guy in the club told me she keeps coming back to you after guys hit on her and you must be doing something right.

Anyone else experienced this. anyone have the balls to bang them when your with them at the end of the night? Did you get some hickies on your neck in the process and her ***** smelt like fish and you told her and she got upset and said is it a good fishy smell and do you like it?
Taking applications.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
On who she may fvck or fool around with. Or, even just allow them to orbit.
girls have the same thoughts as guys. they are worried about getting stds, pregnancy, their friends finding out, the guy tapping and gapping. I talk to girls all the times about this. They want to travel and leave their boyfriends because the boyfriend doesn't want to travel.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
girls have the same thoughts as guys. they are worried about getting stds, pregnancy, their friends finding out, the guy tapping and gapping. I talk to girls all the times about this. They want to travel and leave their boyfriends because the boyfriend doesn't want to travel.
Not too sure about that. Many females have told me personally to not to worry, she's clean and is on the pill No dice. If they leave a good dude because he doesn't want to travel or travel as much as she does, then well, that's on her. Silly choice, but it's a choice nonetheless. I am sure she'll be saying where have all the good dudes gone when she's looking to "settle down". LOLs.