Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls hollerin at me?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let you all know I am about half done with the DJ Bible and have also been learning about being succesful with girls for about 4 to 6 months.

Now, I was in line to buy some lunch and there were these 3 girls behind me. I give one of them an 8 and the other two a 6 and a 3. Minutes later, I overheard the 8 say "you're about as tall as him" to the 3.

Then the 8 girl asked me to stand in front of the 3 to see if she was was as tall as me. The 6 says, "Your'e about the same size." With a smile I said "nah i think she iz shorter" and continued to mind my own business.

As I was getting my lunch, the 3 touched my ass and one girl was like "damn girl why u gotta grab his ass?" I didnt say anything, I just looked at the one who did it and gave her a smile then went back to my own business.

I turned around and looked at them so I can see what Im dealing with. The 6 girl looked at me and said to her freinds "u kno he reminds me of Carlos" (im confused, wuz she talking about me or someone else because she looked at me when she said it).

Then I asked "and who's that?" and the 8 says "dont worry, that nigga is fine." (Was that a diss? Or was she tellin me not to worry because the 6 did said I reminded her of Carlos to me)
I didnt kno what to say so I just said "I know"; thinking, I know these girls think Im fine

Then the 3 of them asks if I can sit with them. So I said "alright", and I got my lunch. She said "wait for us" and so I did. Then they went and sat down and I realized they sat by my freind. So I sat down in front of my freind and the 8 girls said "hey oure supposed to sit here" pointing across at the seat next to the 3. Then I said "nah im going sit here becuz this is my boy right here". Shez like ok whatever. One of the girls said out loud to her freind so I could hear "what happened? what did you say? you said you wanted the d1ck?" I just looked at them and laughed. (didnt know what do do)

Then my boy left and I sat where the wanted me to sit and the 8 says "oh now he comes". I just stayed quiet.

I asked the 3 what her name was, and she told me along with the other 2 girls names then they asked for my name and I told them. Then the 8 says "i thought you knew this guy?" She said no not really.

The 8 got up twice just to fix herself, she looked like she was trying to show me her body. Thats when I realized that she was an 8 because her face was cute too.

The other 2 girls were just talking about their boyfreinds and the 8 was sayin how she was gonna do him tonite.

I stayed pretty much to myself the whole time. I didnt want to talk to the 3. So I just gave the other 2 girls good eye contact to show that i wuz listening to what they were talking about. Then they started talking about how cute some guy was that juss passed by.

Then I asked the 6 and the 8 "you girls dominican? because you both look dominican". They both looked surprised and they said yea. Then I put on a smile and looked at first the 8 girl and then the 6 girl, giving them both a look that says "what can I say? I know my dominican mamis"

Moments later the 6 says to the 8 "how can you eat peaches?". I said "you dont like peaches?" she's like "nah" and I said "not even peaches and cream?" ( was that corny? ) She quietly said no and stayed with a disgusted face for a good 5 seconds.

Then the 8 asked me if I had 30 cents. I said no.

I then decided that I wanted to leave. So I said, "it was good meeting u girls but I gotta go. bye" The 8 says hey come back if u get 60 cents" I dont know why this time she was saying 60 when before it was 30.

So I left and went out of the cafeteria to go hang out with my freinds and tell them about these girls. Couple minutes later the girls pass by us and I told my freind that there they are.

As they passed by the 3 girl didnt even look at me, the 6 girl glanced at me and the 8 girl was smiling and holding a gaze into my eyes which we kept for a good 4 to 5 seconds and when she was closer I quickly looked down at her body and up (i kno she noticed) and I gave her a smile.

I know, very long post. But I just wanted to know, what the hell happened here? Were all 3 girls interested in me? Or unfortunately just the 3?

There were some parts where I didnt know what to say. Can you help me with some of the things u guys might've said to give me ideas?

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your bad spelling has caused me not to read your post. Suffer.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have been in this situation before, (I know I say that a lot). The 3 probably like you the most at first, but asyou applied you sharpened DJ skills to the situation (well done with the eye contac btw) the 6 and 8 began to gain interest. I think that the 8 is the most interested in you, but don't get happy, just remain exactly how you were when you met her the first time. She might lose interest if you lose your mystery. Overall, a job well done man!

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? Agree with who?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm i SO should be doing my English Literature work right now, being 3:30 am here the morning before it's due in but I'll spare some time to help a bro out.

Just to let you all know I am about half done with the DJ Bible and have also been learning about being succesful with girls for about 4 to 6 months.
Sounds Promising.

Now, I was in line to buy some lunch and there were these 3 girls behind me. I give one of them an 8 and the other two a 6 and a 3. Minutes later, I overheard the 8 say "you're about as tall as him" to the 3.
To basically these biatches have no lives and are very short of interesting things to say?

They were all like "Man I'm gonna give this guy in front some lovin'"

Then the 8 girl asked me to stand in front of the 3 to see if she was was as tall as me. The 6 says, "Your'e about the same size." With a smile I said "nah i think she iz shorter" and continued to mind my own business.
And you actually did what they asked straight away? Are you a maggot soldier?? Or do you wanna be a Major? A Major female pleasurer?

A good response to this would have been something like "but only if ya stop undressing me with your eyes".

But you were all like "Get away from me biatch".

As I was getting my lunch, the 3 touched my ass and one girl was like "damn girl why u gotta grab his ass?" I didnt say anything, I just looked at the one who did it and gave her a smile then went back to my own business.
AAA Goddammit, PERFECT opportunity to say something like "because she can't hold her urges in. I know it's hard but your gonna ahve to try" with a smile on your face. ****y & Funny - ALWAYS ****Y AND FUNNY.

I turned around and looked at them so I can see what Im dealing with. The 6 girl looked at me and said to her freinds "u kno he reminds me of Carlos" (im confused, wuz she talking about me or someone else because she looked at me when she said it).
<sarcasm>She was talking to her imaginary friend Harry. Hey some people have issues </sarcasm>

Then I asked "and who's that?" and the 8 says "dont worry, that nigga is fine." (Was that a diss? Or was she tellin me not to worry because the 6 did said I reminded her of Carlos to me)
<sarcasm>Yeah this was a major diss man, you shoulda busted her ass right there and then. When she said he was fine what she REALLY meant was that he's an ugly hobo with a puppet as his only friend.</sarcasm>

Then the 3 of them asks if I can sit with them. So I said "alright", and I got my lunch. She said "wait for us" and so I did.
AAAAAAARGH!! AGAIN perfect op for some C&F here. "As long as you don't start rubbing my leg under the table. Don't think I don't know what you're up to!". GRRR

Then they went and sat down and I realized they sat by my freind. So I sat down in front of my freind and the 8 girls said "hey oure supposed to sit here" pointing across at the seat next to the 3. Then I said "nah im going sit here becuz this is my boy right here". Shez like ok whatever.
Bros before hoes, respect.

One of the girls said out loud to her freind so I could hear "what happened? what did you say? you said you wanted the d1ck?" I just looked at them and laughed. (didnt know what do do)
See what ya did here was ignore them. What ya shoulda done was whooped ur **** out and screamed "suck it now biatch".

Again, where is the C&F??

Then my boy left and I sat where the wanted me to sit and the 8 says "oh now he comes". I just stayed quiet.
Yeah i tend not to talk either when I'm coming ;)

I asked the 3 what her name was, and she told me along with the other 2 girls names then they asked for my name and I told them. Then the 8 says "i thought you knew this guy?" She said no not really.
"Yeah, you all know me, I'm that guy always running through yourmind when your dreaming at night". Come on man, they couldn't have made this sh!t easier for ya.

The 8 got up twice just to fix herself, she looked like she was trying to show me her body. Thats when I realized that she was an 8 because her face was cute too.
"If you're trying to seduce me then ya better try harder than that - I'm not that easy *wink*" grrrr... now i'm getting steamed.

The other 2 girls were just talking about their boyfreinds and the 8 was sayin how she was gonna do him tonite.
"It's gonna be hard for you tonight cos your gonna be thinking about me the entire time".

I stayed pretty much to myself the whole time. I didnt want to talk to the 3. So I just gave the other 2 girls good eye contact to show that i wuz listening to what they were talking about. Then they started talking about how cute some guy was that juss passed by.
"Yeah he ain't bad, shame he ain't got an ass like mine!"

PLUS DO talk to the uglies in the group cos otherwise they'll very quickly turn into c0ckblockers. Just be friendly with em but dont lead them on too much.

Then I asked the 6 and the 8 "you girls dominican? because you both look dominican". They both looked surprised and they said yea. Then I put on a smile and looked at first the 8 girl and then the 6 girl, giving them both a look that says "what can I say? I know my dominican mamis"
And you stopped??? Keep it going man.

Moments later the 6 says to the 8 "how can you eat peaches?". I said "you dont like peaches?" she's like "nah" and I said "not even peaches and cream?" ( was that corny? )
No that was STUPID.

"Not even a peachy ass like mine?!"

Then the 8 asked me if I had 30 cents. I said no.
AAAA are you trying to kill me here?

"Typical - that's all you women want me for; my money and my hot body".

I then decided that I wanted to leave. So I said, "it was good meeting u girls but I gotta go. bye" The 8 says hey come back if u get 60 cents" I dont know why this time she was saying 60 when before it was 30.
Cos now she's gonna keep the extra 30 cents instead of paying for sexual favours from you.

So I left and went out of the cafeteria to go hang out with my freinds and tell them about these girls. Couple minutes later the girls pass by us and I told my freind that there they are.
And he was all like "and she doesn't even like peaches? damn man, that sh!ts whack."

As they passed by the 3 girl didnt even look at me,
Welcome to C0ckblocker country, population: her.

the 6 girl glanced at me and the 8 girl was smiling and holding a gaze into my eyes which we kept for a good 4 to 5 seconds and when she was closer I quickly looked down at her body and up (i kno she noticed) and I gave her a smile.
This is the first real DJ thing you've done so far.

I know, very long post.
Yup

But I just wanted to know, what the hell happened here? Were all 3 girls interested in me? Or unfortunately just the 3?
All 3 at first, then you started being Mr. Silent AFC with nothing interesting to say. The 3 realizes that you're not attracted to her and congrats, cos now she's gonna want to prevent you from getting any action from the other 2.

There were some parts where I didnt know what to say. Can you help me with some of the things u guys might've said to give me ideas?
Dude, where there any parts where you DID know what to say?

You DESPERATELY need to start learning some C&F here. Watch comedy, hang around funny people, become more outgoing, start TALKING to women, generally put into practice what you've read on here. Start learning how to # close too.

Overall, if you've been here 6 months, ya really haven't put into practice much have ya? This was a terrible effort. Now do yourself a favour and don't revel in it, but let it motivate you more and learn from it.

And stop overanalysing things. This isn't a big deal. Just wait until every girl in School wants your babies - then it starts to get interesting. ;)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t, now it's fvcking 4am. I'm gonna be getting about 2 hrs sleep now. I hope you learn something from that last post. You better.:cool:

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kno, I am very quiet. BUt I have never been ****y and funny with ANYONE in my whole life. I alwayz thought that people who were ****y were just stupid and they like to brag. But when I learned taht DJing has alot of C&F, I thought, well C&F isnt so bad.

All my freinds have had really good practice with C&F. They are all naturals at C&F. THey NEVER stop being C&F. Even when they are juss talking to each other and no females around. Me, since I never used C&F in life, I have no experience in it and I never know what to say in any situation, but im learning now. Itll just take some practice.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Your bad spelling has caused me not to read your post. Suffer.

HAHAHAHHAHAhahahahhaAHAHAHAH... you have the ****y/Funny thing down....