Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl's going to break up....

Vector

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was the lover of this girl until january....things have changed then... she didn't wanted to cheat on her boyfriend (haven't f*cked her before, just kissing, kino (all her body incl. tits, c*nt...).

we are friends now, and we planned to talk about our situation, but haven't yet. Now i heard from my friend (who's her best girlfriend's boy) that she is going to break up with her boyfriend. She's very sad now, haven't talked about this to me (i don't have enough time to see her too much, probably once a week now, exams are coming ;( )....

what do you suggest, what should i do?

thanks in advance, Viktor ;)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the customs over in Hungary, but over here, if she's sampled the emotional goods and kept you in the dark since January and you've done everything except put it in...No. Just no. You sound like you want a relationship don't want this girl for three reasons...

1) She's about to go through a big break-up, and that's entirely too much emotional crap to wade through for any one girl. Here she is hopelessly torn assunder and do you really want to be the rebound guy? This is going to get ugly, and there are too many great women out there. In the sea of love you need a life-boat, not an anchor. You're setting yourself up for a big down-fall.

2) If she'll do it with you, she'll do it to you. Supposing she does finally decide to dump the chump and grab a stag like you, She has cheating on her boyfriend. With you. You can't trust her, and trust is the bedrock of any healthy relationship.

3)Back to the January thing...If she's kept you waiting five months to even talkl about anything, it sounds like she has no respect for you or any possible relationship you might have together. She sounds like a monkey-brancher, and you don't want to be the poor brach that she lands on.

Just my 2c. Be her friend, but that's all you should be right now.

-CyranoDeBergerac

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*** her brains out the first chance you get.