“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girls are like you

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2001
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
No, girls are not like me, they have something called "pu$$y", which can be used for recreational purposes :D .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Becker: Bro you must either be blind or confused Ralphy Brown's g/f from the last comic standing with an audience member. She was slim, but she wasn't hot, I'd give her a 6-6.5 max. A lot of guys throw out 8's and 9's for girls like there is no tomorrow. I'd say on average here in Southern California out of 20 girls, there are 5-6 9's 5-6 8's 3-4 7's and everyone else is 6 or less.

Mr.Buick: Your a perfect example of an AFC!!! Height has NOTHING to do with it. If you have looks, body, personality and all your lacking is 2-3 inches in height, you'll still get plenty of ass. Learn how to be C/F and practice being the Alpha Male in your group and the girls will come rolling in.


As far as the discussion goes. Guys care A LOT about looks. I think most guys would rather date/bang a HB 9 who was dumb as a wall rather than a HB 7 who was fun. However I feel that guys/girls care a lot about personality as well. Personality amplifies attraction, it makes you over look flaws and see the good in that person. I know that there are a handful of girls who I see at school who are "cute" but who have awesome personalities. This makes a HUGE difference.

I think girls care about looks but not nearly as much as guys. If you go to superfical places a lot like bars, clubs, then your looks is EVERYTHING!! If you want to meet a quality girl that you can have more than a ONS with then everything comes into play.




PIMP
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I say that it's tough to tell on TV, but Ralphy's GF looked pretty hot to me. I'd like to know who you think is a 9, so I can gauge your standards. I'd give that girl Erin on For Love or Money a 9 also. I guess it depends on how you measure it, and how high your standards are. I don't see a problem with giving people a 9 if they are actually good looking; it doesn't mean much anyways.
 
Top